Salford City FC
images

Est. 1940

September 2013

Board Confidence

View attachment 345750

September Fixtures

View attachment 345749

Four games played and all four were cup games. Rotated the squad around a bit to see what I've got and wasn't terribly impressed to be honest. Thought we should have done better against these opposition but ultimately I'm not too disappointed as success in the league is way more important. Ryan Humphreys found his goalscoring touch this month and hopefully can carry that into the league.

League Standings/Player Stats

View attachment 345751

No games played for us this month so we slide down the table 11 points behind first place but with 4 games in hand we can certainly start climbing providing we get favourable results,

Salford City FC
images

Est. 1940

October 2013

Board Confidence

View attachment 345746

A solid month keeps the board happy

Record Unbeaten Streak at 6 Games

View attachment 345745

October Fixtures

View attachment 345747

Eight games crammed in this month and to get 5 wins 2 draws and only 1 loss is remarkable in my eyes! We've only a small amount of players so two games a week is really hard on us but the boys stood up tremendously. Pennycooke-Morgan scored 3 in 2 games in the middle of the month and I thought he was a chance of breaking our season open but has been poor for us since. Very even contributions from all the lads and I'm hoping that'll continue.

League Standings/Player Stats

View attachment 345748

Getting points in all our catch up games has seen us rocket up the table into 2nd place with a fairly healthy goal difference. As I mentioned in a previous post this league will be so tight that one bad month could see you plummet while one good month like I've just had will see you soar.

Hi mate, after downloading the level 12 update, what folder do I put the file in for it to work? Sorry for the noob question XD

Great to see you 2nd keep it up!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk