Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Samaras about to join Sporting CP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jak

Reaction score
Will people please stop posting these rumours when they haven't got a reputable source!

Reaction score
I could post tons of portuguese stuff about this and 90% of them are normally right, but you wouldnt understand a **** :S

Hobbs
Reaction score
He's too good for them.

I hear Barca are in for him...

Jak

Reaction score
I could post tons of portuguese stuff about this and 90% of them are normally right, but you wouldnt understand a **** :S
I won't believe what you or others post without backing it up with a decent source (SSN, BBC, club website etc).

Reaction score
ok , i dont know whats a good sorce for you english people , sorry then :S

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

I won't believe what you or others post without backing it up with a decent source (SSN, BBC, club website etc).
last time i made posts about transfers, Meireles for Liverpool and Otamendi for Porto, people always said that... in the end who was right? ;)

Jak

Reaction score
ok , i dont know whats a good sorce for you english people , sorry then :S

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

last time i made posts about transfers, Meireles for Liverpool and Otamendi for Porto, people always said that... in the end who was right? ;)
if your sources are correct then great. Lets you learn transfers a little earlier than others. However you won't be able to convince me to believe in them as well ;)

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Wether what you put was correct or not, they belong in the transfer rumour thread until it's a done deal.

Reaction score
if your sources are correct then great. Lets you learn transfers a little earlier than others. However you won't be able to convince me to believe in them as well ;)
i am just posting this because its in the 3 main portuguese sport newspappers, and i thought dailymail was a good sorce, i didnt knew it, sorry, ok?

Reaction score
i just dont like the daily mail :) ive always liked samaras tho, when hes on form he could trouble the best defences, wouldnt be a bad buy for sporting imo

Banned
Reaction score
its probably true, where trying to bring in Itay Shechter from Hapoel Tel Aviv so there wont be much room for Sameras as he is worse than hopper, stokes and itay imo

Jak

Reaction score
i am just posting this because its in the 3 main portuguese sport newspappers, and i thought dailymail was a good sorce, i didnt knew it, sorry, ok?
Im not having a go mate I'm just saying I don't believe you until I see it from what I would call a reputable source.

Reaction score
Good game from Samaras today. I'm glad Celtic won, but i still want Samaras to come to Lisbon.

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Use the transfer rumour thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.