Samaras about to join Sporting CP?

• Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 793
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will people please stop posting these rumours when they haven't got a reputable source!

I could post tons of portuguese stuff about this and 90% of them are normally right, but you wouldnt understand a **** :S

He's too good for them.

I hear Barca are in for him...

I could post tons of portuguese stuff about this and 90% of them are normally right, but you wouldnt understand a **** :S

I won't believe what you or others post without backing it up with a decent source (SSN, BBC, club website etc).

ok , i dont know whats a good sorce for you english people , sorry then :S

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

I won't believe what you or others post without backing it up with a decent source (SSN, BBC, club website etc).

last time i made posts about transfers, Meireles for Liverpool and Otamendi for Porto, people always said that... in the end who was right? ;)

ok , i dont know whats a good sorce for you english people , sorry then :S

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

last time i made posts about transfers, Meireles for Liverpool and Otamendi for Porto, people always said that... in the end who was right? ;)

if your sources are correct then great. Lets you learn transfers a little earlier than others. However you won't be able to convince me to believe in them as well ;)

Wether what you put was correct or not, they belong in the transfer rumour thread until it's a done deal.

if your sources are correct then great. Lets you learn transfers a little earlier than others. However you won't be able to convince me to believe in them as well ;)

i am just posting this because its in the 3 main portuguese sport newspappers, and i thought dailymail was a good sorce, i didnt knew it, sorry, ok?

i just dont like the daily mail :) ive always liked samaras tho, when hes on form he could trouble the best defences, wouldnt be a bad buy for sporting imo

its probably true, where trying to bring in Itay Shechter from Hapoel Tel Aviv so there wont be much room for Sameras as he is worse than hopper, stokes and itay imo

i am just posting this because its in the 3 main portuguese sport newspappers, and i thought dailymail was a good sorce, i didnt knew it, sorry, ok?

Im not having a go mate I'm just saying I don't believe you until I see it from what I would call a reputable source.

Good game from Samaras today. I'm glad Celtic won, but i still want Samaras to come to Lisbon.

Use the transfer rumour thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.