SamH Asymetric League Winning Tactic

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 2K
S

Sam

Sam.H League Winning Tactic

I have tried this tactic with 2 different teams, Brighton and Everton and it has worked very well.

To succeed with this Tactic you will need the following:

GK: Simply a good keeper. (e.g Tim Howard)

DR: A defender who has the Defensive abilties but can get forward with confidence. (e.g Seamus Coleman)

DL: The left doesn't need to be attacking as he will play defensive. (e.g Phil Neville)

DC: Two solid defenders with good heading ability (e.g Phil Jagielka and Lucio)

DM: In this position you will need a player with a good tackling ability because this player will stay back and protect your defence. . (e.g Marouane Fellaini)

MC:
A player with a good passing ability is needed because this player will be used to make good through balls to your attacker. (e.g Jack Rodwell)

ML: This player needs to be creative and able to run with the ball which was perfect for Arteta, who is the player I used for Everton. (e.g Mikel Arteta)

AML: The most important stat for this player is Dribbling, you will need a player who skins opponents and leaves them behind. (e.g Steven Pienaar)

AMC: This player is almost the second striker cos he plays so high up so it needs to be someone with good Dribbling and Finishing. (e.g Tim Cahill)

ST: The striker needs to be able to head the ball and hold it up (e.g Andy Carroll)

View attachment 123993View attachment 123994View attachment 123995View attachment 123996View attachment 123997View attachment 123998

Download Here:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4265

Hmm looks good.
I'm not a huge fan of asymetrical tactics though :S
Must be good though if your winning with Everton!

Cheers mate ;) I got to final of Champions League with it, so it must be good

Sorry to bump the thread but I want to know who has had success with my tactic

I've tried a tactic like this one in FM 2010, with Aston Villa, with no success, not a huge fan of asymetric tactics to be quite honest .. I like them easy and simple ;)