zlapthat

Reaction score
I can't stand my curent goal keeper ! He's the worst keeper ever , if the team i play against have 2 occasions to score me goals they do 4 goals ! Smashing my keyboard right now :))

Current goal keeper : Gianluca Curci ( Never sign him )
Team i play : Sampdoria
Transfer founds available : around 18 M Euro !

I want the keeper to be around 10 mil or so and the rest could you advice a nice wing back (right ) too ? My current one dissaster too ! I think it's working with Gianluca Curci to avoid me winning anything this season !

Sorry if my english is bad ! The GK you recommend doesn't have to be old/young but please the wing back right to be young ... 22 years old max !
Time of the game : december 2010

Curci actually a very good keeper so dont see why wouls want to replace him ????

rafael impossible to get ! even if man utd accept the offer he doesn't want to sign with me !

No he isn't ! Every longshoot from opposing team it's 80% goal ! He just stay in the middle and jumps like a newbye ! He make mistakes every game !

Kameni, must buy for you, has a release clause of 6 M ( Euros )

Ok I signed van der wiel ! only 7.5 M euro left for the GK !
I was thinking about Areola from PSG but i don't think he can make an instant impact ...

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Is that some kind of ultimatum in the thread title?

Hahahaha yes ! You didn't saw how cerci is playing :)) he's ... don't know , the weakest GK ever !

By all means...

Door is that way! --->

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

I managed to get Akinfeev for £13.75 :p

That's a bargain to be honest. If you can get him for that price, go for it.

1 more question ! If a player signed doesn't know the language of the league he's playing on it affects much he's performance on the field ?

In the case of a GK , affects the communication that he curent have ?

1 more question ! If a player signed doesn't know the language of the league he's playing on it affects much he's performance on the field ?

In the case of a GK , affects the communication that he curent have ?

that is a fantastic question.... but..... i haven't a clue but i would love to find out

That's a bargain to be honest. If you can get him for that price, go for it.

Haha hes solid :p so if you can get him then you should totally try and get them.

that is a fantastic question.... but..... i haven't a clue but i would love to find out

Well i know that affect he's performance on the field ! I saw that on the players i buy that they have a time to mingle with the other players , but still don't know if that is about the language barrier or he's blend in the team !

But GK have a special stat communication ... and it's 2 way street on this one !

Fabian Carini is very good in Serie A, I use as backup to De Sanctis with Napoli.

gk -- timo ochs, febian carini, michael rensing