Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre Season Freindly

San Marino 4 - 1 RC Strasbourg
From Olimpico, Serravalle, Att:-2400
Lukaku (3), Koscielny (10), Motta (50), Koman (59)
Brahmia (27)
euro-2012-finlandia-san-marino-8-0-ansa.jpg

In their final pre season game, San Marino out played their guests this evening, scoring a formidable 4 goals.

UEFA Europa League 4th Qualifying Round, 1st Leg

APOEL Nicosia 1 - 4 San Marino
From GSP, Nicosia, Att:-8071
Lliev (33)
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (46, 85), Walcott (61), Eto'o(65)
stock-photo-nicosia-september-champions-league-game-between-apoel-cyprus-and-chelsea-england-at-gsp-38097415.jpg

San Marino's first foray into European football didn't get off to a good start, as they looked nervous and tired through out the first half, with Lliev scoring on 33 minutes.
But after the break, San Marino came out and looked like a different team, with Huntelaar heading home to equalise on 46 minutes. On 61, Walcot made a darting run, played the ball to Eto'o, who knocked it back and Walcott blasted into the right hand corner. 4 minutes later, Walcott set up Eto'o who ploughed the ball home. 3-1 to San Marino.
And on 85 minutes, Huntelaar scored another header after a Walcott corner, San Marino win 4-1 on the night, and have to be favourites to go through

Serie A: Matchday 1

San Marino 2 - 2 Inter Milan
From Olimpico, Serravalle, Att:-39600
Lukaku (12), Huntelaar (76)
Mariga (1), Sneijder (65)
huntelaar_1443675c.jpg

this was a classic hit and run game from both teams. But it was Inter who scored the first, Mariga shocking San Marino in the first minute. How ever, 11 minutes later, Lukaku headed home, with the Chelsea boss watching his progress.
Both teams went into half time 1-1, but Inter perhaps were the better side. In the second half, Inter were the team who looked like scoring next, and that came after Sneijder blasted the ball home from 20 yards.
Inter came close again before Huntelaar grabbed the equaliser, which clinched a point for San Marino.

UEFA Europa League 4th Round Qualifying, 2nd leg

San Marino (4)5 - 1(1) APOEL Nicosia
From Olimpico, Serravalle, Att:-3960
Lukaku (7, 40), Koscielny (45+3), Walcott (51, 67)
Alexandrou (1)
Theo-Walcott-England-Arsenal.jpg

APOEL scored an early goal to put the fright into San Marino, but San Marino recovered and ended up scoring 5 goals, with Walcott impressing. San Marino are through to the next round

UEFA Europa League Group stage draw

340x.jpg

San Marino were seeded 3rd and have a very tough task if they are to progress from the group stage. They were drawn alongside Georgians Zestaponi, Turkish giants Fenerbahce and a resurgent Valencia.

Below is the full draw

Italian Cup 3rd Qualifying round

San Marino 5 - 2 Modena
From Olimpico, Serravalle, Att:-3726
Huntelaar (1, 11), Lukaku (12), Adriano (63), Sanchez (80)
Omar (45+1), Ragusa (88)
Modena+FC+v+AC+Cesena+Serie+B+z3RjDw7COKHm.jpg

Having scored 3 goals in the opening 12 minutes, Modena were never going to get back into the game, and San Marino went onto the next round with a 5-2 win

Epic story.

thanks dude.....might take a break from it soon

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

What a ******* ***....!

I was messing around with some files, and was going to see if i could upload my save.....but i deleted it instead....So now i don't have it.....So end of story guys!

thanks dude.....might take a break from it soon

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

What a ******* ***....!

I was messing around with some files, and was going to see if i could upload my save.....but i deleted it instead....So now i don't have it.....So end of story guys!

One word mate.... Spanner!!

What you think your going to do next?

p.s have a nose at mine done club world championships :)

One word mate.... Spanner!!

What you think your going to do next?

p.s have a nose at mine done club world championships :)

haha, Spanner.

I might do a Palermo story, i really liked Masons.

Im going to do the OP for it then ill check yours out mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.