Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice update mate. Some dissapointing results but still not knocked off first. Check mine out mate, just done new update :)

Conte: San Marino looking tired!

antonio-conte.jpg

Siena boss Adriano Conte has stated he believes that San Marino are growing tired, and this may cost them promotion.
He said San Marino would probably benefit with a few more seasons in Serie B, stating that instant promotion to Serie A could be a horrid experience for the San Marino team.
He also said that San Marino could be tired after never playing a season this long

Just gone through all ten pages, and its a brilliant story. And you have managed to pull of some real coups in the transfer market.

Just gone through all ten pages, and its a brilliant story. And you have managed to pull of some real coups in the transfer market.

haha thanks. It's been hard, thanks for taking the time to read the whole lot

Serie B: Matchday 38

Siena 0 - 1 San Marino
From Artemio Franchi, Siena, Att:10895
Tiboni (pen 34))
0.jpg

Siena blew their chance to catch San Marino today. They believed San Marino were spent and went out to play fancy football, how ever, San Marino managed to match them and show some great defensive tactics. San Marino win by a narrow margin, 1-0, courtesy of a Tiboni penalty. San Marino find themselves 6 points clear at the top of Serie B.

Serie B: Matchday 39

San Marino 6 - 1 Sorrento
From Olimpico, Serravalle, Att:-4306
Tiboni (26, 75), Bernacci (31, 33, 49, 70)
Vaccaro (88)
san-marino-calcio-goal.bmp

Bernacci and Tiboni were on a two man power trip, intent on pilling on the misery on Sorrento, who were battling relegation. Between them, they scored 6 crucial goals.

Still doing awesome i see mate. Got an update soon so comment if ya have chance

Lazio in the final!

lazio_team1.jpg

Lazio are through to the final of the Italian cup, edging Pescara in a tight encounter. Pescara had two goals ruled out and have every right to feel angry, but at the end, it was Lazio who won 1-0 on the night, and 2-1 on aggregate. They'll face the winners of San Marinio/Palermo.

Keep the hard work up Drezzy! awesome so far :) hope you reach the final :D Against all odds!!

Italian Cup Semi Finals, 2nd Leg

Palermo 3(2) - 4(1) San Marino
From Renzo Barbera, La Favorita, Palermo, Att:35066
Munari (5), Hernandez (13), Rubinho (47))
Koman (48), Schipplock (54), Troiano (65, 77))
LaziosGiuseppeScullicelebrateswithMauroZarateafterscoringagainstPalermoduringtheirItalianSerieAsoccermatchattheOlympicstadiuminRomeMarch62011_.jpg

Palermo looked to kill the game off early, and it looked like they did when Munai scored after just 5 minutes. And the Hernandez sent the home fans into rapture with a nice header at the near post on 13 minutes.
After the second half, Goal Keeper Rubinho took a free kick from inside his own half and some how it managed to find its way into the net, Palermo were cruising, 3-0 up in the night and 5-1 on aggregate.
But a minute later, Koman gave San Marino little hope, scoring a tap in on 48 minutes. Palermo were happy to defend and San Marino took this as their call to attack. Substitute Schipplock scored San Marino's second on 54 minutes, 3-2 on the night, 5-3 on aggregate.
Palermo began to attack again, and San Marino hit them on the break with Troiano scoring on 65 minutes. It was all equal on the night, and San Marino were on fire with Palermo not having an answer. 13 minutes from the end Troiano scored again, to give San Marino the lead and equal on aggregate, but San Marino had the away goals.
Palermo were relentless in the last ten minutes but Henrique put on the performance of his life and kept Palermo out. San Marino had shocked Italy, they were in the final!

Last edited:
Wooop! Wonderful update! :) fantastic read! can't believe your in the final! can't celebrate yet though! Lazio won't go down without a fight! love this story! keep it up!!

Wooop! Wonderful update! :) fantastic read! can't believe your in the final! can't celebrate yet though! Lazio won't go down without a fight! love this story! keep it up!!

mate, i was out of the cup....so i just told them to all out attack...and set tactics to counter attack...and we scored 4 goals, lol..LUCKY....i saved straight after, incase the game froze haha

mate, i was out of the cup....so i just told them to all out attack...and set tactics to counter attack...and we scored 4 goals, lol..LUCKY....i saved straight after, incase the game froze haha

Well the attacking paid off! Wonderful result! well if i had a big result like that it would be saved right after :L and a back up save! fantastic though mate well done :)

Serie B: Matchday 40

Atalanta 3 - 2 San Marino
From Atleti Azzurri d'Italia, Bergamo, Att: 19818
Ardemagni (3, 15), Cisse (76))
Aimar (31), Koman (82))
tir_gol_toro.JPG

San Marino suffered a major cup hang over today, with Atalanta pushing them all the way, having an end of season resurgence which has seen Atlanta leap frog Siena into second place. San Marino were lucky to finish just 1 goal behind

San Marino promoted

Napoli_Fans.jpg

Despite losing 3-2 to promotion rivals Atalanta last night, San Marino still clinched promotion to Serie A. Their fans were ecstatic along with the board, who hailed Mr Drezzy as a wonder maker.
But Mr Drezzy was keen to point out that San Marino were extremely lucky through out the season, and needed to concentrate next season, and not rely on luck

Serie B: Matchday 41

San Marino 3 - 0 Vicenza
From Olimpico, Serravalle, Att:-4500
Bernacci (37, 65, 82)
0.jpg

Bernacci was on fire tonight, scoring a hat trick, ensuring that the League title went to San Marino.

Great result on promotion mate, keep up the good work really love this story :D

Leverkusen hire McClaren

steve-mcclaren.jpg

Steve McClaren has today been confirmed as new Boss of Bayer Leverkusen. It is the Englishmans return to football, following his sacking by Fiorentina earlier on in the season. He was linked to jobs at Sampdoria, Valencia and Tottenham.

Serie B: Matchday 42

Cesena 0 - 2 San Marino
From Dino Manuzzi, cesena, Att: 13729
Tiboni (35), Mutu (53))
san-marino-calcio.jpg

San Marino completed their third consecutive promotion season on a high, winning 2-0, easily. San Marino will take to the dizzy heights of Serie A next season, and bowed out in style today

Status
Not open for further replies.