San Marino Talent Factory - The Dual Challenge

you'll be waiting till he retires doubt he will ever get sacked or you could add a manager take over the nt then retire and apply with your manager unless that feels like cheating?

yeah, Im not sure yet anyway :p
Will try to concentrate on the league first, When I am winning properly I will take the new challenge then probably :p

Season 2

A year in which we Improve!

=====

Youth Intake

This year was not so good as last year, But we did get this star who has been called up for the Under 19's

View attachment 352536

The rest of the Intake

View attachment 352535

And more positive news on the Youth Front

View attachment 352537View attachment 352538

=====

Competitions

Much happier this year on the competition front!
4th in both competitions, Next year gunna push on in the cup so I can be in Europe!

View attachment 352542View attachment 352543

Libertas back in Europe after a good run this year,
Hopefully can improve the state of the league with finances!

Next year hopefully push for play offs in both groups!

Also just to add this mega result !
View attachment 352549

=====

Staff

Again this year, it took a few tries but eventually, My coaches limit is up to 4 !!

View attachment 352546View attachment 352547

Happy with the set up so far, Will continue growing aswell, We need to save up for new training facilities which I found out cost £95,000. My current balance of £27,000 is not so great, so Europe would help !

=====

Players

Player of the Year!
Allessandro Della Rocca
View attachment 352552
25 Games - 9 goals - 7.11 Average Rating

Demon upfront starting the season on the bench, Proving himself to be a fighting force!

View attachment 352551
Nicola Berti
27 games - 0 goals - 6.78 Average Rating

This young star has been my number 1 right back for the season, he will be a star and already with 9 under 21 games and 1 goal!

Retirements!

View attachment 352553View attachment 352554

11 goals between these 2 strikers this year, Della Rocca "struggled to break into first team" Despite starting 24 games ?

=====

International Front

Only 2 with callups this year!

View attachment 352557

good going so far that amici looks like a very promising youngster, reckon you'll be champions in 2 seasons KUTGW :)

You're doing really well mate, I'm surprised you've not lost more players though.

Champions 2 - 3 seasons hopefully :p

and every time some one offers, I just offer a new contract and usually it's okay :p what really p*ssed me off this year, deadline day, I don't take part because I ain't signing anyone, so it doesn't stop as much, 12:00 nothing 15:00 vagnetti offers for, vagnetti signs for ...

It didn't give me a chance to offer him a new contract ! :p

Champions 2 - 3 seasons hopefully :p

and every time some one offers, I just offer a new contract and usually it's okay :p what really p*ssed me off this year, deadline day, I don't take part because I ain't signing anyone, so it doesn't stop as much, 12:00 nothing 15:00 vagnetti offers for, vagnetti signs for ...

It didn't give me a chance to offer him a new contract ! :p

I've had that happen with Ciacci at Pennarossa, which was doubly frustrating as he was the best striker, and probably the best player apart from the fact I had Aldo Junior in goal, though Calcio quickly snapped him up straight after and I couldn't keep him against them.