Santon 4-3-1-2 wingers v1.0 **new**released**

SANTON

Reaction score
SANTON 4-3-1-2 WINGERS V1.0 **NEW**RELEASED**
(
Patch Required: 11.1.0 or 11.1.1
)
BY SANTON

An excellent tactic i played with Liverpool and i bought only Adil Rami and Gareth Bale and I won The double try and see it yourself...

THE FORMATION

tactic.png

As you can see my best striker is only Torres .. David N'Gog is my second striker and he scored 15 goals

TRANSFERS

transfers.png

WON 29
DRAW 8 LOST 1

Here are some screenshots

TABLE

table.png

RESULTS

SnapShot.png
SnapShot1.png

SnapShot2.png

INSTRUCTIONS

• Team Instructions
  • Player Instructions
  • Match Preparation
  • Pitch Size
  • Team Talks

Team Instructions

These are the default team instructions only changed "Starting Strategy" to Control and "Passing Style" to Direct and leave others to Default (NB: You can change the starting strategy to standard if you want, but i recommend to start as Control)

teaminstructions1.png

specialinstructions.png

Player Instructions

These are the default roles and duties for player instructions

POSITION : ROLE : DUTY

GK : Goalkeeper : Defend

DR : Full Back : Automatic

DL : Full Back : Automatic

DCR : Central Defender : Defend

DCL : Central Defender : Defend

ML : Winger : Support or Attack

MC : Central Midfielder : Automatic

MR : Winger : Support or Attack

AMC : Attacking Midfielder : Attack

STCR : Poacher or Deep Lying Forward : Attack

STCL : Advanced Forward : Attack

Match Preparations

Always let your assistant manager handle the match preparations training.

Also Set the Special focus area as Attacking Movement

Here are some screenshots

pre1.png

pre2.png

No Opposition instructions needed

Pitch Size:
Use Standard Pitch Always

Team Talks: When starting the match use do this for supporters but when small reputation like Blackpool, Wigan or closer or similar teams use i expect a win

Feel free to give any tweakings

That's All

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Looks decent may give it a try :D

A hefty 53m for Bale, How many did he score/assist?

Looks decent may give it a try :D

A hefty 53m for Bale, How many did he score/assist?

Just 5 goals and 5 assists and he played 14 appearances only and also he was ineligible to play some games

looks interesting, why you just set 1 setting on Team Instruction ?
any Player Instruction tweak there ?

1st game of the season as newcastle, hope it wasn't a fluke! i changed to counter after 60 minutes and it seemed to work, i'll post back after a few more games View attachment 116456

I'm going to give this a try with Aberdeen, but so far my first game against the reserves didn't go so well at all.
Aberdeen 1-2 Aberdeen Reserves (My goal was an own goal)
I was totally out played...which by the reserves is really shocking...not one to judge a tactic on friendlies or otherwise I'll see how it goes.
Good work all the same!

Gonna give it a shot with a small club and see how it goes.

so far so good mate after i beat liverpool i beat west brom 3-1 and sunderland 2-0 and then drew 0-0 away against birmingham. carroll scored a hat trick against west brom then got a hernia a few days later haha. i'm playing him as a deep lying forward rather than poacher n it seemed to be working well until he got injured. liking the tactic so far gunna continue with it when i get back to my own pc

so far so good mate after i beat liverpool i beat west brom 3-1 and sunderland 2-0 and then drew 0-0 away against birmingham. carroll scored a hat trick against west brom then got a hernia a few days later haha. i'm playing him as a deep lying forward rather than poacher n it seemed to be working well until he got injured. liking the tactic so far gunna continue with it when i get back to my own pc

thnks m8 :D

one slight criticism i have is that my centre midfielder rarely performs no matter who i play there any ideas on how to improve that? other than that its going pretty well heres the league so far...View attachment 116795

On your fixtures list it says u lost 1-0 to watford

Great Tactic..

also i was struggling away so i start all away games with a counter strategy. i think this is down to my mediocre squad and not the tactic, hoping it will work wonders once i get a few more decent players in.

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Great Tactic..
its only 1 game freak results happen all the time, i got knocked out the league cup off coventry haha

Great Tactic..

First of all, it's not "u", it's "you".

Secondly, your attempt at a joke and sarcasm failed massively.

And thirdly, ****** off and learn something about Football Manager.

i downloaded it, and it was a different tactic??

Just Going to give this a try with Celtic, looks like a good tactic though, nice work :) YNWA

View attachment 116907

This is as far as i am taking your tactic with newcastle as i have just been offered the man city job. Overall i think it is a good tactic and even though some of my players weren't playing well i was still hard to beat. I was impressed with Andy Carroll in the deep lying forward role with kadlec and ben arfa feeding him chances. Might try it with a better team soon but i'll be using my own tactic for my stint at man city.

Going to give this a try with Newcastle now as for some reason, my Aberdeen save went bad after the latest patch (11.1.1)
I'm going to give it a full season and post updates and hopefully screenshots. Also will let you know if I sign any players too or sell any for that matter. I think this deserves a proper test, and I feel like giving it a go.
One thing I won't do is tweak it unless there is something seriously wrong as honestly I suck with making/altering tactics, and I don't believe in doing something that I can't atleast do well and/or give the original tactic/creator justice by my alterations. If I happen on something amazing though I'll let you know :)

Hope that helps you out.

-MHC-