Santon 4-3-1-2 wingers v1.0 **new**released**

*Pre-Season Update*

Ok thought I'd do a brief update of how friendlies went and who I brought in and kicked out of my squad. Also, as soon as I started I had a meeting with the board and asked for wages to be increased due to amount of injuries in the squad, also for the youth requitment network to be improved..the board agreed to both after a little negotiation.

*Players In*
Robert Pires (Free)
Vaclav Kadlec (4mil ver 48 months)
Gerardo Bruna (Loan, fee 16k)
Lucas Digne (Loan, fee 100k)

*Players Sold*
Shola Ameobi (2.8mil to Wigan)

*Fixtures*
I won 3 of the 4 matches I played and 1 draw.
I attached a screenshot which I hope works, if not here are the results.
Newcastle 2-0 Newcastle Reserves
Newcastle 2-1 Carlisle
Newcastle 2-2 Morcambe
Newcastle 3-1 Dungannon

*Overall*

Early days so can't judge it yet to be honest and besides new players have to bed in and also get use to the tactic, as I have said before I don't really judge a tactic on pre-season. However having said that it looks like it has alot of potential and considering my team I think I should safely avoid relegation...least I hope so. Genrally the play is pretty good to watch, however sometimes it seems like my MC (Nolan/Barton) don't really get into the game. Also Andy Caroll has yet to score. so far thats all to report as yet.

Now going to give it awile before my next update...say 15-25 games in and then I'll let you know how it is going.
Hope this helps.

Sorry Santon, I can't finish the test for you...last time I was upto my 10th game and in 1st in the EPL and then I go to load my game and the file is not there.
This is the 5th save now this has happened to...thought I'd got it sorted (last 4 saves did the same thing)...so apologies but I can't finish the test. Seemed like a good tactic to have me in 1st and play pretty well.
Strikers were however not really consistent, but I put that down to not really great players...Carroll was awful.

Anyway I won't ramble on. Good luck with the tactics. Off to email SI Games...again..