so has this tactic been updated for 14.3.1 if so is it just as good as before?

This tactic is not officially updated for 14.3.1 however I urge you to give it a chance and give me feedback as its working really well for me at the moment! I've changed the AMC to a shadow striker and that has been the only change. Improves the AMC's potency however we are still definitely lacking in attack, will try to fix that as soon as possible! Defence is very solid if you use defensive positioning as your match training it seems.

View attachment 365642

Here's my current testing season with the tactic, Spurs are a very good side so perhaps it's not fair to judge the tactic just off of them but I promise you I'll post up more tests with lower sides! As you can see, the defence has been absolutely fantastic so far with Hugo Lloris collecting 13 clean sheets in the 19 matches. We definitely lack force up front and I'd love to see if we could build on that together guys. I'll try my best to sort out the attack now!

View attachment 365640

Here's how my testing season with Spurs ended, we finished the season very strongly and stayed very good at the back whilst also adding more goals to our play. We also won the Europa League comfortably. I'm now going to test it with a lower-quality premier league side and hope that the same pattern occurs defensively and in attack.

The two changes to the tactic I made for this test were:
- Converting the AP( A ) AMC to a SS( A )
- Removing "shoot more often" from the STL and STR

Signs are positive at the moment! :D

The test with Crystal Palace didn't go very well. We were comfortably controlling games however we were just unable to score. Not sure how to fix that!