wayupna

Reaction score
Anyone ever had this problem..

I have been loading my save game all the time but yesterday come to it and it would not load up just says cant load this save game...

Anyone had this problem ??

It's probably corrupted, did you have it on 3 file rolling auto save?

My mate had this problem and we didn't know what to do then... he just started again.

You probably switched your computer off by the plugs while it was still in operation.

P.S. Click the link in my sig. We need 3 more people.

Luckily i saved my game as another file before the start of the season so i have just started from there..

However i was at FCHalifax who got promoted from the EvoStick Prem but in this season now they didnt (Gutted) So im now at FC United...

Going to keep backing this one up... I presumed it must have becoem corrup not sure how done a few scans on my comp found nothing but !!

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

You probably switched your computer off by the plugs while it was still in operation.

P.S. Click the link in my sig. We need 3 more people.

To be honest my comp was playing up the night i last played it and i did have to restart it but it was after i had logged of FM but guess that may have still cause a problem as yesterday my internet wouldnt pick my router up for a while!!

I used to back them up, but don't bother, as long as you quit FM while your computer isn't playing up, and click shutdown instead of turning off by the plugs you will be fine :)