Save Games Thread

With Valencia, myself, I ended up first on the primera division, moving my *** to Real madrid after 14 games the next season. Now with Madrid, I'm a little bored since you can buy anyone you want, which i did....

Liverpool Taken Over By Rich Tycoon
Debts reduced to £120 Million, Value of club shot up, 1st Oct 2009, only signed DE GEA AND MILEVSKI before he took over enjoy.
liverpool2.png

Liverpool1.png

Liverpool.png

why wont it let me upload the game?

any more save games guys? downloaded a couple on here really interesting share some more guys thanks :)

i thought of a challenge.

play as Weymouth and try to win the champions league in your 3rd season.

to do this, you must win the FA cup in your first season, which will qualify you to play in the Euro Cup. Win the Euro Cup and then you qualify for the champions league and become the first club outside of the prem (league two) to win it!

the game is edited so that you have a squad capable of completing this challenge, but it won't be a walk in the park. you only have around 11 players capable of wining the champions league, and your Weymouth's reputation is set to 1, so you probably won't be able to sign good players.

but, you do have lots of funds available, which should be used to keep up with the player's wages. also, you have state of the arts youth academy and edited staffs to provide you with a nearly perfect training.

http://img265.imageshack.us/g/picture6rr.png/

good luck and have fun!

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

also, all of the players (unless i accidentally missed someone out) have "model citizen" stats, which include 20 in loyalty, professionalism, sportsmanship, pressure and temperament. also, they are all retired from international duty and all of them are english.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

if you want to try, please pm me and we can trade games.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

just one, and it was one of my first edits so it isn't too good.

http://img576.imageshack.us/g/picture3f.png/

it has some edited players like "super goalkeeper" etc and guus hiddink is your *** man.

the games with the better edits are the blue square south/north games.

Sorry this is all great, but you cant win the champions league until you have qualified for it, and the only way to qualify for it in the first place is by finishing in the top 4 of the premier league or within the qualifying positions in another foreign european league and then if applicable getting through the qualifying rounds and gaining qualification into the champions league. winning the Euro Cup, means you are in the Euro Cup again next season, it also grants you entry into the Super Cup, but winning the Euro Cup does not get you into the champions league. and truthfully, with that squad you should be able to win the fa cup or league cup to qualify for europe, but even if you do this the first seasons transfer windows, you wll get tonnes of bids for virtually every player, you are not in a good enough league and the reputation of both club and league will not be good enough to reject the deals without ******* the players off, ultimately you will either have a really bad squad morale as you reject all the bids and they get annoted at you because they want to move, or you end up selling them all and replacing them with the best you can get euro cup football in the conference may get you to attract league 1 very low championship players at best and ultimately you will then struggle to progress in the euro cup, but if you did manage to keep the team together then its not really a challenge to win with this team as its just too good for europes second string competition. it would be better to give a championship team a 300 million balance using an in game editor to provide a 100 mil to spend for 3 seasons in a row and saying win the champions league in 3 years then as that would be exceptionally difficult to achieve as season one you win the championship, and season 2 your new signings have to gel and you need to perform well enough to finish 4th or higher in the league which aint easy as man city, liverpool, man utd, chelsea nad spurs are quite strong in season 1 & 2 then you have the likes of villa and everton who have very good squads, and that leaves your final 3rd season when you are in the champions league to strengthen again in order to win the champions league, and building a squad again and hoping they gel again enough to beat the likes of barca, real madrid, inter, and the english teams who qualify with you as well as valencia and juventus along with lyon munich leverkusen etc, you get the picture, this would be a very difficult challenge, as you have to build the team from what you start with using only the money, and your own judgement about how to improove your squad and with what players are realistically available to acheive the target of winning the champions league in 3 seasons. instead of just taking all the players you think you'd need most of whom being the best and putting them in your team, thus weakening a lot of the opposition teams from the off.

Last edited:
Seeing that FM11 is only round the corner i thought i would upload my Tottenham game one more time , the year is 2083 with all major european and south american leagues loaded uphttp://www.filefront.com/17436780/tottenham84.rar

For the people having trouble downloading 2199 Db Zipped file below

Sorry it wont upload at moment will keep trying

Last edited: