Save Games Thread

I uploaded my tottenham saved game a few weeks ago and there been alot of interest in it , i wonder if i should upload it again as i have moved on from the year 2037 to 2048 , let me know what you think , here is a bit about the game , all major leagues from europe and south america, tottenham are current league and champions league winners and the premiership looks like this

yeah deffo would love to see it now

would anyone be interested in trying out my very successful Dinamo Kiev save?? 2011 season? some great players, patch 10.1 :D let me know and i will upload it, like the comment and will see if i should or not :D

View attachment 90809

I may upload my Birmingham save if people are intrested, some of the regens have been posted on the 'post your regen' thread, Birmingham are the top team in the world, and have a strong team of youth mixed with experienced heads, New 45k seat stadium and a top back room staff. :)

This is the third time that i have uploaded my save game , the other two were the years 2037 and 2048 this one is the year 2060 , all major european and south american leagues are loaded and it's patch 10.3 here is a few screenshots of the game. He is the link to the save game http://www.filefront.com/17253547/tottenham60.rar

Did you use FMRTE for that Tottenham one Ctall?

Anyone got any saves around 2020 with a EPL team?

Here is my England save, which I used in this story. All the history you need is in that story, but basically, England are World Champions, and you are currently managing both England and Sevilla in February 2011. :) Patch 10.3

Last edited:
2029 Save Game

This is my Valencia Save Game. It's an interesting scenario, in which you manage Valencia, ranked 5th after 24 matches, still, anything could happen in the Liga. You have a squad, based around two Alin Vasilache and Alin Gáman. Both very talented, young players. Vasilache is a wonderkid. The club aiming to buy another wonderkid on their shortlist (so search the shortlists made). Adrián Ruiz, with spanish blood, could be their next target. Having a young staff, the whole club has a big opportunity to grow. Since you have some remaining time to qualify for the champions league, money will not be a problem when good selling of players is applied. Playing with an unlikely tactic, teams seem to struggle against Valencia already. With the years to come, there's no-one stopping you from grabbing the Liga BBVA title. With one of their recent club legends as your assistent, there's a lot of club knowledge next to you. Besides, you have 3 assistent managers. Also, theirs two young physio's learning from your main physio.
Here you can download the save game file

I've included some screenshots
http://www.google.nl

Thank the world for this thread, I deleted my Stockport game by accident, and now it's back! ;D

that valencia game looks great will defiently download that and check it out.