Save Games Thread

cant seem to get man city 2023 save working says cant allocate DIB handle

why i try downloading these and then loading them up i get the error ' save game could not be loaded ' I have tried about 5 of the downloads and i get the same for all!!!!!!!!!!!

any ideas ?

why i try downloading these and then loading them up i get the error ' save game could not be loaded ' I have tried about 5 of the downloads and i get the same for all!!!!!!!!!!!

any ideas ?

Where are you saving it, and what as ?

forgot to download the latest patch lol cheers

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

anyone got a saved game including scotland, england and a few other leagues where a tycoon has took over and of the teams :D ?

im sorry if its just me but i cant seem to downloand the man utd tycoon one?

I uploaded my tottenham saved game a few weeks ago and there been alot of interest in it , i wonder if i should upload it again as i have moved on from the year 2037 to 2048 , let me know what you think , here is a bit about the game , all major leagues from europe and south america, tottenham are current league and champions league winners and the premiership looks like this

Cheers for the Liverpool one mate,it was great fun playing with them when they had some proper cash