Save Games Thread

I do, in the Championship I'll upload but I was a noob on FM10 when I played it so its a poor, poor team :)

lol NOOB. Whos downloaded the Juventus one. It Has An Imense team. im gunna try Juventus coz never been them

u got a beast team. and like advice for newbie juventus people lol. im thinking about selling camronasi coz im playing diamond with cms and not wingers?? and del piero how long he last??

Del Piero was quite pivotal to my success he lasted for around 2 seasons and third season I used him as a sub and by the way his free kicks are deadly. Yeah I used a narrow diamond formation and kept Camoranesi although I barely used him. Use the formation I used and you should do well.

i decided im gunna keep del piero coz im playing wing backs and grygera is storming down right wing crossed it 3 times to del piero and scored 3. i put camro up for 20 so if i get that i will sell him. put a bid in for gourcuff as back up CAM and brought in Jonothan Dos Santos and Verratti

England & Spurs Tycoon save

Here is my England international save. Only a few weeks till the start of the 2014 World Cup. I finished 3rd in 2010, won Euro 2012 and finished runners-up at the Confederations Cup.

ALSO Tottenham have just been taken over by a Japanese tycoon. Should be interesting :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?1mwmiwqyzol

View attachment 75486

how do you use the files if they are in .rar? how do you convert them to football manager files?

Download a program called winrar. And use that to extract/convert the file into an fm file.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone would be interested in my spurs save game , i'm in the year 2037 with all the major european and some south american leagues loaded ,

Not sure if anyone would be interested in my spurs save game , i'm in the year 2037 with all the major european and some south american leagues loaded ,

Sure they will. Just add the link to the thread and I will put it in the OP.

Sure they will. Just add the link to the thread and I will put it in the OP.

Will do , the only thing is i.ve never uploaded a saved game before is there a quick guide on how to do this

Yeah it's simples. Just go to a webhost website like mediafire and choose the option upload. Then find the file on your computer and upload it. So simply Google mediafire and upload it from there.

Last edited:
The link to KingEric's one doesn't load for me.

The link to KingEric's one doesn't load for me.

Yeah it looks as if Mediafire's servers or whatever are down as you can't access there website. Give it till tomorrow and if it's still down I'll ask KingEric to upload it again. :)