Save Games Thread

after my second season with juventus i might add

I am going to download KingErics England save I might add a game tonight.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

on the England game know I have downloaded the tottenham one to I am just about to kick the WC off :)

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:04 PM ----------

I am loving the England save...

can anyone let me know how to upload a save because i have one where i was man city dominated everyone then went to west ham and i have messi and fabregas in my team who are in their late 30s lol and its in the year 2023

Go to filefront, click on upload file then click upload then go to Documents > SI > Football Manager > Games > Game name and double click it. Then when it has uploaded copy & paste link to here :)

I Have Big News

I won the WC with England I beat Spain 3 - 1.

I might upload my England save

heres the link to my save 2023 man city save :d and before someone says i know im 20th atm in the premier league with west ham lol but im not bothered with this save anymore im holidaying every game and today is the first time ive played it in months
http://www.filefront.com/16772085/man%20city.fm

Paul, we don't need a running ******* commentary on everything you're going to do with your games.

does anyone have a game holidayed into the future with the irish first division and premier division loaded?

I have a 2011 save with a lot of leagues loaded, around 70,000 players,

LEAGUES
Sth. America
Argentina - Primera
Brazil - Primera

Nth & Central America
Mexico - Primera

Europe
Belgium - Premier
England - League 2 up
France - Ligue 1
Germany - Bundesliga
Greece - SuperLeague(possibly)
Holland - Eredivisie
Italy - Serie B
Portugal - Liga Sagres
Russia - Premier
Spain - Liga adelante
Turkey - Premier(possibly)
Ukraine - Premier

With players from top Scandinavia(Norway/Sweden/Finland/Denmark) clubs loaded.

if anyone is interested, click the 'LIKE' below, and I will upload that, but it is a larger file than the rest of these.

Last edited:
does anyone have a game holidayed into the future with the irish first division and premier division loaded?

I'm Bohemians in 2012 with a good squad, I'll upload that now. I have a 'tradition' of buying young homegrown talents and nurturing them into great players, like Norwood, McEvoy and Brown ;)

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

http://www.filefront.com/16780281/bohemians1.fm

My Bohemians (Ireland) game. Won the Irish Premiership twice in a row, built a young but very good squad which can get out of the Europa League with the right tactic, and won the Ireland Cup's a few times. Most notable wins include Bohemians 3-2 Tottenham and Bohemians 5-2 Metalist Kharkiv

yes when I finish my season. I am in January now :)

I reckon when you upload yours people will press that download like mad cheers Dan you is a legend.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Just been looking at Dans story it is amazing so all get excited for when he uploads it

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:11 PM ----------

Hoping Tommo ads his Millwall save after a couple of seasons.

yh il probably add after my 1st season in prem