Saved game 20 years on

Craven

The trequartista
Reaction score
I remember there was a saved game for FM2005 20 years on and was wondering if there is one for 2006 aswell? If not i'll just leave it on holiday tonight and see how far it gets before I wake up.

Im sure I saw a 100 year old save game you could download!

But n oidea where, sorry.

Im sure I saw a 100 year old save game you could download!

Why????
Or am I missing the point?

I suppose it would be interesting to see where all teams have got to/are doing around the world according to currrent statistics, what kind of players the game has CREATED to keep it going and how your team has enjoyed a wonderful and joyous time WITHOUT you.

Well in my current game, im over 10 years in...November 2015, and im gona carry on playin it for quite a while

In my last game, i was upto 2011 and i saw quite a few BIG name players retiring, which was interesting, now i had to start again, cause computer crash, and find that i am making different decisions tactic and player wise, and am playing worse than before. If the game is 100 years in advance, all the players will have died and the game will have created complete leagues around the world with all created players, none that are real, no coached or scouts that are real, the only real thing remaining will be club names, some countries even might not exist anymore or new ones might pop up. It would all be pure fantasy. I would be curious to see how low Brazil has got on the international rankings?!?! And England even lower. (hahhah).

2015 is my max so far it just got boring because i didnt know half the players in the game.

iv never managed to last that long i just end up getting bored & starting again

ANT101 said:
iv never managed to last that long i just end up getting bored & starting again
yeah i get bored aswell with the same team for so long, after a while i just need a different challenge

Im at my fourth different club in 10 years :D-hve worked my way up:

Wrexham-QPR-Celtic-Chelsea

Scotland-Portugal-France

thats pretty impressive, if i did something like that it would keep me going but too long at the same club does my head in

ajw said:
Im at my fourth different club in 10 years :D-hve worked my way up:

Wrexham-QPR-Celtic-Chelsea

Scotland-Portugal-France

so why take a demotion and go from Celtic to Chelsea.

/me points to the European trophy in the Celtic cabinet

That a good way 2 play the game im sure its more satisfying

yeah its good. I got two promotions with Wrexham in three/four years,but then i got relegated from the championship and halfway through the league 1 season (top of course) i got sacked for no reason,no message or anythin. I finished the season with QPR in the Champ, and next season got them promoted to the prem as well as the Fa cup final. However in my firts season in the Prem, i was bout 16th in April and got sacked for bad relationship with players :S . I then went to Celtic and spent two title-winning sasons there and a couple of cups...but it was soooooooo easy so I went to Chelsea (I did get to the CL final in my second year with Celtic but lost to Utd aet:D). So now im at Chelsea...I cant arsed explaining my international career...yet ;)

I like and play the same kind of gaming you do, AJW, It's the best way.....also going to a completly new countrie and it's league, with players you're not in knowledge of is also a great challenge.

i will not play a team more than 5 years , for me 5 years more than enough to dominate every league & cup for a 1st division club .

I got to 2029 on FM2005 with Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea, and a few other teams. But it didn't feel very satisfying since I started at Liverpool. But that's the furthest I've ever got. I might reinstall it again and look at some of the players who are managers now - some big names if I remember correctly.

I almost got to live out my dream - Mourinho was one year off from retiring!! Saying that makes me want to load it back up and print the screenshot for my eternal keeping!

In 2011-12 with Luton Town, totally random selected team. Have aspirations for a better job, but havent acheived what i want to at Luton yet. Been promoted-relegated-promoted in last 3 years, so hopefully i can keep them up, progress into Europe. Just got Nigeria job as well.

Had a 7 season game with Rushden on 00-01, consecutive promotion from conference to prem. Class game, but wouldnt go any further than April in 2007

Craven,did you leave your game on overnight?

It's much cooler when you go around Europe. It's refreshing to have different teams in the league and new players. Through the years, I've been in Argentina, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Italy, England, Belgium, Holland and France. That's keeps it interesting.
And I've always tried to play the game for a long time, but always some stupid error cocked it up, in FM2006, I'm currently in the season 2013/2014, and not so many errors yet, so who knows...