Saving Scottish Football 2021

Scottish Cup Final 2027
Hibs 5-1 Hearts

SCO Cup Fina;.png

My captain and long time sidekick Ross McCrorie decided he didn't want a trophy this season and got sent off in the 12th minute, After that we were beaten by an O'Connor clinic to end the season losing 2nd and both finals.​

Season 7 Review

Hearts Squad
Squad 1.png
Squad 2.png

Robbie Mutch was my no1 for the majority of the season but after the winter break, i gave some appearances to Jablonski against the bottom 6 teams. Both will have opposition for the no1 gloves next season.
Wing backs are deep and talented. Walter Perez & Paolo Rodriguez are slated to be starters next season with Ralston & Dominguez too goo just to be backups. My center-back pairing of Hogg & Palacios was my highlight of the season. Their average rating was amongst the squad's best and i hope to have them both back next term. Reddie & Sani are the main backups that will be open to offers come the summer if we do upgrade.
Midfield was my strongest spot to start the season with McCrorie & Monchrie being one of the best pairings in the league. As the season went on Santos & Quiroz became just as reliable. A mouthwatering prospect. Wingers is just like wingbacks. The A team of Donayre & Adekanye were as good as backups Zahn & Vasiljevic. No way I'll hold onto the 3 players there that i own.
Up top Erdl was the star of the team by the end of the year as you would expect from a Bayern Munich loane. Cordoba and Coombes will have to lead the front line themselves next season.

My Player of the Save
Raul Palacios
Player of year.png

Erdl deserved it but he's not mine so I'll go for a star from the other end of the pitch. Palacios is as good a leader of men as he is a CB. For sure a player to build the future of the team around.

Final SPL Table
SPL Final.png

Aberdeen's abysmal end to the season made the league look far closer than it was. Rangers will be under new management as they try and claw back the 18 point gap to the champions. Hibs nick our Europa League spot with our embarrassing defeat in the Cup Final. Europa 2 for me for the first time ever. Yuck! Livingston was clearly the worst team in the league and will swap with runaway championship champions Falkirk

Play-Off
Motherwell 0-1 Ross County
SPL Playoff.png

Bit of an upset here as Motherwell drop to the 2nd tier for the first time since 1985. So long ago i wasn't even born!

Rankings
6th!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rankings.png

Scotland jumps Portugal & Holland and are now 6th in the European rankings. So from 2028/29
CL Groups - 2
CL Qualifying - 1
EL Group - 1
EC Quali - 2

National team ranking - 22nd
SCO Nation ranking.png

Amazing what a change just going to a world cup will do for a nation's fortunes. I guess we had some stunning results in Group A of the nations league as well.

Scotland
Scotland gawm.png

Speaking of Scotland we totally blew our big game with Norway. We now have to win by 4 goals at Hampden next season.​

Hibs Season 8
Pre Season 2027/28

Do you guys like a plot twist?
hibs job.png

Hibs manager David McCracken moves to Rangers which opens up the job i wanted last summer. Hearts, however, are now far better than Hibs in squad and money but Hibs have two of Scotlands best prospects so i simply could not miss out again, We've propped up Hearts so Scotland should have a 4th team along with Aberdeen and the Old firm that can challenge for Europe after Christmas and i hope to make Hibs the 5th team.

My replacement is Hearts record SPL scorer John Robertson back for a 2nd spell in charge.
robertson hearts.png

Season Targets
SPL - 4th
Scottish Cup - Beat all sides out of the top 3
League Cup - Beat all sides out of the top 3
Europa League - Group phase

The Old Firm and Aberdeen are levels above us right now so getting to 4th and being best of the rest is slightly ambitious after what we made Hearts last season. I definitely can't see us getting to 2nd or 3rd this time.

SPL Pre Season Prices
SPL preview.png

I've never been 5th favorite to win a league. 50/1 yes but not in 5th! I feel we could take on Hearts but were more than double the odds. More interesting is that neither promoted team is favorites to go down. It's Raith despite winning 9 games last season.

Hibs Transfers
Hibs transgres.png

Like Hearts last summer we'll just go through the squad today.

Out
Nothing to really see here. Stevie Mallan was drawing interest from down south and i had few plans for him. £5m for Mallan is madness but not compared to Simeu who was set to be my no4 CB till i saw the value of him i immediately threw him out the door. Kevin Nisbet was the best player i sold but with the 3 youngsters already in the first team he was just holding back their development.

GK
GK2.png
GK1.png

Paul Aitken has been on the verge of the Scotland squad since his u21 days and will get a shot at being our no1. Fisher is back up till his contract expires.

Wing Backs
WB1.png
WB3.png
WB2.png

Logan & Janicic are clear starters while Tutu will back them up while i have a u18 that i will play far more than him.

Center Back
DC1.png
DC2.png

DC3.png

We may have the longest reigning CB pairing in the league in Porteous & Mayo. No plans to change that. The Kerr deal was agreed before i joined but he'll do as a backup.

Center Midfield
MC1.png
MC2.png

MC3.png
MC4.png

Lewis Gilchrist is Scotland's best prospect in the save and the main reason i am at Hibs. McCracken made a great move by adding Allan Campbell from relegated Motherwell for only £1.7m. Gavin Chicken joins on loan for the big games from Aberdeen while Dane Murray can play all over the place but will be 4th choice DC & MC

Wingers
WING1.png
WING2.png

WING3.png
WING4.png

WING5.png

The wide positions are my deepest area. Alberto Tobar is a stonecold player and where most of my summer investment went. Alex Robertson was looked at when i was at Aberdeen but felt his prospects were better at Dundee Utd at the time and now Hibs. Markanday will back them up while I'm looking to sell him if i get a decent offer. Braniff & Gallaghers are youngsters with prospects. I like Braniff far more than the coaches who prefer Gallagher.

Forwards
At1.png
At2.png
At3.png

Three forwards all good enough to start for most SPL teams, all Scottish, all under 24. O'Connor is the best who partners him?

Youngsters
youth 1.png
youth 2.png
youth 3.png
youth 4.png

We have a better u18s team than we ever had at Hearts. Hibs is always good for a youngster and I've added 2 more from the solid start we got.

August

Fixtures
FIX.png

Yuck! What an awful start. Losing at home to Falkirk had me saying what on earth have i done but we turned it around and won our 3 most winnable games. We couldn't lay a glove on the Rangers but were resting our best 2 players for the European tie so not to down about that defeat.

SPL Table
SPL.png

The top 6 are already who we expect to become in May. Is David McCracken the manager Rangers need to make them good again? 3/3 so far.

Europa League Qualifier
Hibs 7-2 Porto

Euro qualifyer.png

2nd year in a row we walk into the Europa playoff and 2nd year in a row where we pull out an utterly stonking home leg performance to book our spot in the group phase.

Europa Group Draw
Euro group.png

Valencia will be beyond us but we have a chance against Trabzonspor & Sparta Prague

Transfer Window
SPL transfer 1.png

SPL transfer 2.png

9 players, i bought move on page 1 alone. Rangers back McCracken with serious investment. Aberdeens's only purchase since i left is 32-year-old Naby Keita despite taking in £251m in sales. Oh boy! Hearts made a £22m profit off my guys and actually spent some of it!

Hibs
Hearts tnf.png

In loan 1.png
In loan 2.png

In loan 3.png

Three loans and a u18. Nobody to spend my Dynel Simeu money on.

September

Fixtures
FIX.png

We couldn't have asked for more in the league. Cup, however. ****** **** those kids let me down. Not only dragging extra time out of my evening but then losing after we had the fresher team, the better team but not the team that wanted to drag me to final heartbreak. Maybe it's for the best. Especially for the best if the thrilling comeback against Aberdeen was the reward for our efforts. Josh O'Conner had the game of his life scoring the equalizer than the winner after assisting the goal that got us level at 2-2 earlier on.

SPL Table
SPL.png

All of which helps to give us the weirdest looking table at the end of September. Honestly what on earth is Dundee Utd doing at the top as the last unbeaten team. You couldn't write this stuff! My Hibs in 2nd is almost as unrealistic although Rangers and Aberdeen have a game in hand so could jump us. We can move 7 points clear of Celtic and put Neil Lennon out of his misery or more likely the league could get even closer if we lose.

Europa League
EL.png

Meanwhile, this start is just ridiculous. Desprtoying Sparta was nice but beating Valencia just 4 days after that stunning comeback against Aberdeen is just setting us up for Heartbreak against Celtic next time out!

Scotland
Scots.png

What in the name of all things is going on here. A late equalizer against Albania saved us from one of the worst results in my time in charge and basically guarantees we won't be finishing in the top spot. We need to win out to try and secure a best placed 2nd spot which means actually playing a decent game against the Norwegians next month.

At Least Andrew Robertson got the celebrate that miserable result as he broke the national cap record that been held since the 80s.
robertson cap record.png

October

Fixtures
FIx.png

The good the bad and the ugly in October two big wins over top 6 rivals are the good. Fighting to get a draw from Celtic was the ugly but the goalless draw with Kilmarnock was the bad. I will forever twitch seeing the commentary say "???? Must score"

SPL Table
SPL.png

Aberdeen takes their place at the top with ourselves and Rangers on 23 points and the rest of the top 6 just behind. Raith is showing the bookies are not mugs.

Europa League
EL.png

Just one game but Trabzonspor was more like Trashbzonspor. Looks like it's coming down to the final day with Valencia

Scotland
Sco1.png
Sco2.png

A youthful Scottish team put 10 past Andorra then got our win back over Norway. It was a pivotal result and we need to win our last two games in Kazakhstan & Lithuania. Albania has to go to Norway so we should be safe. Should be!

We're in good shape in the 2nd place qualifying table too.
Sco second place table.png

November

Fixtures
Fix.png

We begin with as heartbreaking a draw as you'll find thanks to a 94th-minute own goal. We turned it around after the international break beating Falkirk then a 2-1 win against Rangers. We should have scored at least 4 but Chicken missed 2 penalties

SPL Table
SPL.png

Aberdeen needed a last-minute winner to keep top spot to themselves as we jump Rangers. Dundee Utd are still impressively hanging in there while Celtic's & Hearts drawing habit is the difference between top 3 and 5/6th

Europa League
EL.png

Tarzbos did us a double favor first by laying down for us to get the win and then they held Valencia to a draw so we've won the group with a game to spare. Kids will play the final game.

Scotland
sco.png

We easily won our two games despite the pile of injuries we easily took one of the best 2nd place spots into Euro 2028​

December

Fixtures
FIx.png

We had 6 games and won 5 of them. We played 4 of our fellow top 6 and beat them all, except table-topping Aberdeen. The highlight was clearly thrashing Celtic where Neil Lennon's still employed.

SPL Table
SPL.png

The pack of 6 which was once split by 4 points now is 30. Aberdeen is 5 points clear as we reach the halfway stage. Rangers are the sole team still in with a realistic chance. Dundee Utd, Celtic & Hearts are split by 4 points and could catch Rangers if there's a wobble.

Europa League
Europal LEague.png

We lost to Valencia but i was resting almost everyone.

Scots money.png

Celtic were bought over and taken off the stock market. How rich? We'll never know i guess but there up there with Aberdeen as "rich" although they have double the income i can't see how they can be better off than Aberdeen who has made over £200m in player sales in 18 months.​

January

Fixtures
FIx.png

The most important game of the month may have been the 4-0 thrashing of Airdrie where i played virtually all backup or youth players. One was Brian Ramirez who on his debut scored a hattrick. He goes right into the first team and we loaned back Scarlett to Tottenham. The weirdest weekend of the season saw Hibs & Aberdeen lose on the same day. We can't waste chances like this!

SPL Table
SPL.png

We close the gap but only because we had an extra game. Rangers caught us both up winning an Old Firm game along the way, Dundee Utd continues to impress led by Dom Diego a £62k signing from Southend. Hearts season has fallen apart but John Robertsons still hanging on. St Mirren and Raith sack their managers.

Transfer Window
SPL Transfers.png
Selling, as usual, is the order of the day but at last, Aberdeen spends some of their £200m. Celtic sing Anthony Baffour and American i once looked at in my Dons days.

Hibs
Hibs transfers.png

In

AT Brian Ramirez
in Ramirez.png

Brian was one of and the best player i found on a rake around Mexico's regens. He was the only one that signed.

DC Ron Adir
in adir.png

He has all the signs of being a great player. 16 caps at 19 and already good enough for the first team.

DL Mamadou Sawadogo
in sawagdogo.png

We apparently beat out AC Milan to get the Monaco youngster on a pre-contract. I was more than happy to hand over £160k for my back up LB

ML Mario Damian
In darmian.png

I ran out of cash in the summer to get this deal over the line. Were now overloaded with talent on the left.

AT Alejandro Velasco
In velasco.png

I didn't need a player to take Lawler's spot as the 3rd forward but in not totally sold on Formentini in the u18s who seem injured all the time.

Two Brazilian youngsters go into the u18s
youth 1.png
youth 2.png

Out
4 players from the first-team squad that was hardly used moved on for £10m of income. That money led to us becoming a far better squad.

World Transfers
World transfer.png

No one i usually post but Liverpool spending £183m on Pedri destroys the £131m save record PSG spent on Federico Chiesa

February

The last manager standing since 2020 is now out of work
Lennon sacked.png

Fixtures
FIx.png

A slow start losing at Ibrox to the leagues for side Rangers who also beat Aberdeen. We won our other 3 league game including utterly smashing Hearts
In the Cup, we beat Rangers with a stoppage-time penalty before losing to Aberdeen with a Dembele winner in the 91st minute. No cups and i promised Gilchrist we'd win one. Uh Oh!

SPL Table
SPL.png

Rangers brilliant month see them join us 5 points off Aberdeen at the top. The final 10 games may be very interesting. Celtic's next boss has work to do to secure a top 4 place while Hearts did not benefit from my year's work.

Europa League Draw
Marseille vs Hibs
Europa.png

Not the worst draw by a long way. We have a chance of the quarter-finals.​

March

Simone Inzaghi takes Tony Docherty as his assistant to Celtic as two other managers are fired
Managers sacked celtic inzagi.png

Robertson is replaced by the man who took Rangers to 96 points and didn't win the league, then got sacked. Jess Thorup
HEarts boss.png

Youth Intake
youth.png

Water is wet and Hibs get a wonderkid. Aberdeen got their best wonderkind of the to save by a mile last season. He'll be in the Euro's squad!

Fixtures
FIx.png

We played a game into April to set up for the championship group. Spoiler is an exciting end to the year. We had a familiar pattern in March. Score 3 win and concede. The luckiest win was at Kingsford against Aberdeen where we needed a late late winner after playing against 10 men for over 60 minutes. The Celtic win before Inzaghi joined was massive for the title push.

SPL Table
SPL.png

We go into the split 2 points and 1 goal behind Aberdeen. Rangers are the outsiders 6 points and half the goals of the top 2. All 3 have secured a champions league spot for next season but its the title we all want. Where the **** did Ross County come from! Stunned Hearts didn't make the top 6.

Europa League
Marseille 7-4 Hibs
Europa league.png

Kasper Dolberg put us out of Europe. 5 of the French teams 6 goals in the away leg game from the Dane. For some reason, i played a strong team in the 2nd leg and we drew 1-1 but the tie was dead.

Scotland
SCots.png

Two friendlys two dodgy performances.

Euro 2028 draw
Scots Euro Draw.png

What an awful draw. Croatia & Holland are better than us. We need to hope we can get a draw from one of those games to snag a 3rd place qualifier​

Title Run in 2028/29
Preview.png

So here we are in another title fight this time against Aberdeen. They have the points and the squad. we get to play them at Easter Road in the second match. Strap yourselves in!

Match 34
Celtic 1-1 Hibs
Match 34.png

We looked to have grabbed all 3 points till Levitt grabbed the point for Celtic in stoppage time. The sole saving grace of sorts was Aberdeen drew with Rangers so stalemate when we could have gone top.

Match 35
Hibs 1-2 Aberdeen
Match 35 edit out table.png

We led the game and we led the league for about 20 minutes. Then in 2 minutes, the league was lost. Gaps 5 points with 3 games to go and we've put it totally out of our hands.

Match 36
Dundee Utd 0-3 HIbs
Match 36 edit out table.png

O'Conner gets the hattrick but Aberdeen wins to get to the championship point.

Match 37
Rangers 3-5 Hibs
Match 37.png

We win the game, win 2nd place but lost the league. Aberdeen retains again. Battle for bottom goes to the final day.

Match 38
Hibs 3-1 Ross County
Match 38.png

Our youngest team of the season goes out with a bang beating Ross County.

Season 8 Review

Hibs Squad
sqiad 1.png
sqiad 2.png

Paul Aitken had a great average rating but let in piles of goals so i don't know if he's the problem or the solution but he's earned another chance. Probably
Neither Logan or Janicic impressed on the wings. Logan will be sold with only 12 months left on his deal. Janicic will have competition from Sawadogo for the starting role although he didn't impress either. Nor did rookie Michael Stone but he's 17 and not ready for the first team regularly. In the middle, we are stacked. Ryan Porteous who i once capped for Scotland is 29 and at best 5th best CB and after requesting a transfer he was put up for sale. Adir better now or Ghimouz's higher potential will partner Lewis Mayo at CB next term after the impressive Harry Chapman returns to Man Utd.
Alberto Tobar was my stand-out signing of the summer and he locked down his MR spot. the opposite side saw Alex Robertson and January signing Mario Damain split time with Richar Ibrahim who was loaned from PSG but by the end of the year, he was 3rd choice. Braniff did better than the team's other graduates to the first team and may delay the need to go after a backup MR, although he prefers playing MC which is an issue as that is stacked. Gavin CHicken was what i expected Lewis Gilchrist to be. Maybe if my own player can stay fit next term he can justify my beliefs in his potential. With Chicken leaving its probably Moschetta who will partner Gilchrist. Bit of a gamble but if it doesn't work out we do have Allan Campbell and Dane Murray ready to step up if they both sign contract extensions. Duncan Ireland back from his loan at Dundee is the wildcard. 2/3 of these players will be out the door by the end of the next summer.
O'Conner & Ramirez are two of the club's best players and are instant starters. This is a shame for Velasco & youngster Formentini who are deserving of more time than i give them. Along with signing a Man Utd wonderkid to be my 4th striker next summer the extortionate valuation of Derek Williams means his time at the club is probably at an end.

My Player of the Year
Josh O'Connor
player of hte year.png

From when i joined in July last year it was going to be impossible to not be either O'Conner or Gilchrist and the latter got injured 3 times during the season missing almost all of December to April. The odd to scare off Rangers and their £15m bids. O'Conner was on fire up top leading the league in goals and ave rating. Despite Ramirez joining in January and taking goals off him, they will be the league's top strikeforce next season.

Final SPL Table
SPL table.png

This is as close as we got to Aberdeen all season. There still too strong to beat regularly and its tough to imagine we'll get to 88 points next year without loan players propping up our team. As it stands I'll not be loaning better players but developing our own despite being so close to a title already. No old firm in the top 2 for the first time since 1965 and it's all thanks to me! and the team i built and the team I'm building. Aberdeen wins their 5th title in a row we come a valiant 2nd. If we scored 1 more goal in a game we drew we would have won the title! Rangers were best of the rest making it a 3-way title fight for most of the season. The last 10 games killed them. Celtic were nowhere all season and saw Neil Lennon out the door. Dundee Utd put performed their position again led by the amazing Dom Diego upfront and this season's biggest winners were Ross County beating Hearts to the Europa Conference spot. Hearts were this season's biggest failures missing the top 6 altogether and they too sacked their manager and upgraded for next season. Kilmarnock just survived falling into the playoff spot Falkirk seems to have been in all season while the bookies were right with Raith Rovers who go down to be replaced by the championships most dominant ever winners Motherwell, Had a look down the league and St Johnstone had as good a season as Motherwell but League 1 is where there were plying there trade.

Aberdeen went on to do the double which reminded me i have yet to win a Scottish Cup. Been to 3 finals and lost the lot.
Sco cup.png

Play-Off
Falkirk 1-0 Hamilton
SPL playoffs.png

Lucas Reed scores the only goal in the 180 minutes and Falkirk will return next season.

Rankings
clubs rankings.png

Scotland stays 6th. Not much in this year's points between 2nd and 7th.

National team ranking - 23rd
National rankings.png

Wonder if the Euro's will make this better or worse?​

Euro 2028

Squad
Squad 1.png
Squad 2.png

Robbie McCrorie is the no1 as his 79 caps show. Ramsey & Patterson is a toss-up at DR Patterson is now probably better than the former Don. Andrew Robertson is playing his final games with the nation here at left-back while Tierney & Morrison will be the CBs with McKenna hoping to get back to a starter after the tournament. McCrorie was the DM i used however with youngsters Gilchrist & McFarlane ready to play i may drop McTominay into the DM spot. Forrest at MR looks like he could be a superstar. Cormack on the left less so. Upfront Graham is the starter, Connor will join him for the Israel game but will probably spend the rest of the competition on the bench.

Warm-Ups
Warm up.png

Both warm-up games went to plan, for once.

Match 1
Scotland 2-3 Isreal
Match 1.png

We got utterly FM'd Every shot on goal went in.

Match 2
Holland 3-2 Scotland
Match 2.png

Were Out! I can't believe it. Well, i guess that's Andrew Robertsons last cap in his record-breaking career. Will play the 2030 qualifying squad for what may be my final game.

Match 3
Croatia 0-4 Scotland
match 3.png

Of course, we have our best performance in years in a pointless game! So Scotland! Graham became the country's record scorer in this game that is hopefully not my last.

Final
Italy 0-1 Portugal
EUropa tree.png

Viva life after Ronaldo

And it was enough to get me sacked. Poor national team!
sacked.png

Hibs Season 9
Pre Season 2028/29

I was all set to just do club football after getting binned by Scotland but the France job came up, I've never managed Mbappe so i'll go after the 2030 world cup. If we don't win it I'll quit if we win I will stay on and go after Euro 2032 then wait for the Scotland job to come up.

France job.png

spoiler Mbappe's retired from internationals and rejected my offer for him to come back. Will try at each international break.

Season Targets
SPL - Top 3
Scottish Cup - Win a Cup
League Cup - Win a Cup
Champions League - Europe after Christmas

Noticed last season that I've yet to win the Scottish Cup after 8 seasons. That and a title challenge are my ambition for the season as well as being in Europa after Christmas. in some shape or form

SPL Pre Season Prices
SPL preview.png

33/1 for the team that lost the title by 2 points! There off their minds. Even Hearts are above us!

Hibs Transfers
Hibs transfer s1.png
Hibs transfer s2.png
Hibs transfer s2.png

Another busy one but it's almost all u18s. I couldn't get any moves to stick in the second half of the window so i;ll wait for the European money to come in before making my final 2 or 3 moves.

Lucio Leeb - DR
in luci leeb.png

Streight replacement for Logan. Has a year or two to prove himself before Stone gets the starting job

Ergin Yilmaz - DC
in Yilmaz.png

Another DC. He's got work to do to get game time.

Paetur Mikkelsen - DL
in mickkelesen.png

After buying him for £5m the dons had him listed for less than half a million. I could not say no.

A full youth team is signed up with our profits from last season.
youth 1.png
youth 2.png
youth 3.png
youth 4.png
youth 5.png
youth 6.png
youth 7.png
youth 8.png
youth 89png.png

Out
Nothing to really see here. I tried to sell former 1st team players i no longer need but it's tough sledding. So far i gave away 5 players without getting virtually anything back for them.​

August

Fixtures
Fix.png

4 wins in the league and one in the league cup against Livingstone. No tough games, there all in September when my shallow squad will be found out.

SPL Table
SPL.png

The top 2 are the same as last year ended, Celtic & Hearts make a much better start. Rangers don't. Ross County & Motherwell have no points.

Champions League Draw
CL draw.png

We make our champions league make our debut in the group of death.

Transfer Window
GK loaned.png

I had great plans to improve the squad once the champions league money came in but non of it went to the transfer budget so all i got was a u19 defender and a keeper on loan. WE sold Ryan Porteous who wanted to transfer

SPL Transfers
Transfer list1.png
Transfer list2.png

Aberdeen gets the budget and finally spends it. Celtic and Rangers spend and get better.

Aberdeen has really stepped up their game here.
ABZ transfers.png

September

Fixtures
Fixtures.png

What's going on here. We were in perfect form and kept that up after the international break thrashing Dundee Utd, we also beat the other Dundee team in the league cup then we collapsed. We lost two 50/50 games with Rangers and Aberdeen. Ramirez missed a stoppage-time penalty to compound our misery against the league leaders. Then Falkirk was an abomination. WE played fine but to lose in a similar fashion to Falkirk as we did to Aberdeen is not acceptable!

SPL Table
SPL.png

Told you Hearts had a good manager, didn't think he was this good but none the less they lead the league after beating the 5-time champions Aberdeen 3-0! while we lead the rest of the usual top 6 teams.

Champions League
CL.png

Our debut in the world's biggest club competition was almost one of our greatest results going 3-0 upon Milan in the first half. They fought back for the draw which could still be a massive point. A trip to the neu camp was no more successful. WE were in it till stoppage time when in a run of defeats i decided to go gung-ho at the end.

France
France.png

You think that the Milan game was nuts then look what happened against England! 4-0 up at halftime with a world-class team and we lost 5-4! WHAT THE HELLS GOING ON WITH THE MATCH ENGINE GUYS!

October

Fixtures
Fix.png

1st game in the league looked like we had conquered our fear of scoring as we put 8 past Ross County. It was the sole high point of the month as we stumbled past 10th place St Mirren before a horrible draw at home to Celtic in the league before getting knocked out of the league cup by Glasgows Green team.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Aberdeen are hitting their stride while Rangers got a win over Hearts to reign them in a bit. We are tied with Dundee Utd in 4th and you have to look all the way down to 5th for the first old firm team!

Champions League
CL.png

One game and in the battle for 3rd place we once again lost a lead with the only goals for both teams being penalties. 1st game next month will be must-win!

France
Fra.png

This is more like what i expected from the French. Scotland held England so we can still win the group.​

November

Fixtures
Fix.png

Were still playing pish! Dropped points at home to Dundee was bad but getting wiped out by Hearts 3-0 was soul destroying despite missing half a team with injuries we couldn't lay a glove on our greatest rivals. We managed to beat Kilmarnock but that was not pretty either.

SPL Table
SPL.png

Hearts are tied at the top. I can't believe what's happening here as we sit 8 points back. A big December is required with European football looking to be at an end.

Champions League
CL.png

Well, we couldn't win the must-win game against the Germans but the real shock came when they went to Barcelona and won to all but secure their spot in the Europa League and we deservedly dropping out of Europe altogether.

France
France.png

I rested my players on the verge of a ban and somehow they lost to Scotland. They tried to make up for it by beating England in by far our best performance since i took over.​

December

Fixtures
Fix.png

Where did this come from? We beat Rangers and Aberdeen after failing to win a single big game all season we win 2 in 11 days. We won every other game too but not a single clean sheet.

SPL Table
SPL.png

The week after we beat Aberdeen Hearts demolished them 4-1 before they too dropped points so by a force of nature or act of god we hit the top! No reason why Celtic cant make it a 4 horse race while Rangers aren't totally out of it 10 points back. The Dundee teas may fight over the 6th spot if the season continues in this fashion.

Champions League
CL.png

We had no chance of qualifying so played the backups against Barcelona. Stunned we couldn't put together 1 win from our 6 Champions League games but glad it's over with.​