SC TRIDENT - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3 - 4132 DM WIDE (SC BEST TACTIC)

pauloyoshi

Reaction score
SC TRIDENT - B2B.SHORT
THE FINAL VERSION OF SÉRGIO CONCEIÇÃO TACTICS

After lots of saves, inumerous seasons, various teams and leagues, the real tactic aproach, without 3 strikers, without 3 central defenders, reaches a final defensive balance.
Can make some middle table teams arise to the top and make top teams almost unbeaten.

4-1-2-3 DM WIDE
SET PIECES INCLUDED | NO OI'S | PLUG N PLAY
TRAINING BY THE ASSISTANT MANAGER

IMPROVED DEFENSIVE SUPPORT
STABLE CONTINUOUS ATTACK AND CURATED COUNTER ATTACK EVENTS
FOCUS ON TEAMPLAY, FAST TRANSITIONS AND GOAL SCORING
THIS TACTIC FORCES THE OPPONENT DEFENSIVE LINE TO MAKE MISTAKES
(PENALTIES, FREE KICKS, CARDS, OWN GOALS, BAD PASSES)

Set Pieces Credits: Trowins from Knap, Corners and Freekicks from kungfu tactic.

B2B.SHORT.DM.POACHER

THIS THE BEST TACTIC I USED THIS YEAR, THE FINAL RESULT OF 4123 DM WIDE INTENSE TEST

Important notes:
Tackling is very important for DM and BB CM's
Good Finishing is also a must for scoring inside forwards.
The Poacher position for CF is important, since it helps the team on defensive matters.
I'll detail the tactic theory tomorrow, explaining the roles and how the team works together.
This tactic is a team work style of play, so you'll not see any overachiever individual stats.
Several players will score: CF a lot, but also the IF's and the CM's, at the same time they assist, with the fabulous CW assists.

Sorry for late screenshots, but was finishing this tactic, and due to real life work, only have a few daily hours to players.
Have fun and enjoy it!

1ST SEASON WITH TRANSFERS AT LIVERPOOL (WON CL TOO)

1ST SEASON WITHOUT TRANSFERS AT FC PORTO

Last game of season I almost cried with a draw...

Check how some players overplayed with this tactic. Amazing Sérgio Oliveira.

This what happens when you opponent get a red card early on match.

UNDERDOG SHORT.DM.POACHER
Version better suited for underdog teams

Well, can't say it's perfect. Didn't got the League neither the Euro qualification on first season.
But Huddersfield was predicted to finish on 20th place, and a 6th place is very good, with some good victories on the middle. With 2/3 signings it would be better, but money didnt exists around there.

And the impossible happened at first season with Bournemouth, using the underdog version:

View attachment 52821

View attachment 52820

View attachment 52819

Last edited:
Attacking backs and attacking wings will be a big problem for weak teams

How do I download tactics into the football manager touch 2018?

I'm from Nantes, where Sergio was amazing last season as our coach.
But he was playing 4-4-2 with us. I thought he did the same at Porto.

Anyway, this 433 is very good. Good Job.

I'm from Nantes, where Sergio was amazing last season as our coach.
But he was playing 4-4-2 with us. I thought he did the same at Porto.

Anyway, this 433 is very good. Good Job.

Hi TopHill, you're right, when Sérgio have enough forwards he plays 442, but often he uses a similar agressive 433. He beated the FC Porto league points this season with returned loans and without transfers.

Do you use right foot on left and left foot on right with the inside forwards? :)

Do you use right foot on left and left foot on right with the inside forwards? :)
Hi Fernando, really I choose them more because of performance not worrying much about feet.
In Liverpool, I often changed Salah and Mané sides when they were not performing well on other side and they worked well on any side. So, analyse theyr performance and choose the side where they score or assist more. xD

Hi Fernando, really I choose them more because of performance not worrying much about feet.
In Liverpool, I often changed Salah and Mané sides when they were not performing well on other side and they worked well on any side. So, analyse theyr performance and choose the side where they score or assist more. xD

Ok thanx for the input :D
What kind of striker would u say performs best? poacher type or a more complete forward type of player:D