SC TRIDENT - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3 - 4132 DM WIDE (SC BEST TACTIC)

High physical avaiability makes them harder to defense to hold. With good heading, finishining and composture, they will store a lot.
But fast complete forwards also makes lots of goals

But I would prefer Aboubakar strength instead of Firmino creativity. He's more regular on scoring with this tactic.

High physical avaiability makes them harder to defense to hold. With good heading, finishining and composture, they will store a lot.
But fast complete forwards also makes lots of goals

But I would prefer Aboubakar strength instead of Firmino creativity. He's more regular on scoring with this tactic.

Ok thanx! :D
I'm buying Michy Batshuayi at the moment, i think he will fit in nicely in that role ;)

i love the idea but on the two plug and play games ive played with my first season at Leverkusen, i drew 2-2 both times. One game was against 10 men for 30 mins and they still scored 2. The football seems slow and miss many long shots. Get very few CCC and the opposition team look to score on every attack.

Im already playing the same formation so it shouldn't be a massive change for the players. I know you can't read much into a 2 game plug and play test but i think i will wait for more results from others.

Thanks for your hard work buddy

i love the idea but on the two plug and play games ive played with my first season at Leverkusen, i drew 2-2 both times. One game was against 10 men for 30 mins and they still scored 2. The football seems slow and miss many long shots. Get very few CCC and the opposition team look to score on every attack.

Im already playing the same formation so it shouldn't be a massive change for the players. I know you can't read much into a 2 game plug and play test but i think i will wait for more results from others.

Thanks for your hard work buddy

The tactic is good but need a strong team and effective players to work seamless.
The missed shots will be less as team gets knowing tactic better.

Knowing that, I'm testing an Underdog Version, I'll publish later. What I can say for now is that Huddersfield, with just an regular 11 loan transfer, is now 3rd at Premier League (10 wins + 3 draws + 2 losses) 29 goals scored and 11 suffered.

Just a few tweaks on player an team mentality is making wonders on the team that press thinks would be on 20th place at the end of the season. Can say they already won against Man City, Tottenham and Chelsea, so it could the expected Underdog tactic.

Soon as I finish season I will report it here.

The tactic is good but need a strong team and effective players to work seamless.
The missed shots will be less as team gets knowing tactic better.

Knowing that, I'm testing an Underdog Version, I'll publish later. What I can say for now is that Huddersfield, with just an regular 11 loan transfer, is now 3rd at Premier League (10 wins + 3 draws + 2 losses) 29 goals scored and 11 suffered.

Just a few tweaks on player an team mentality is making wonders on the team that press thinks would be on 20th place at the end of the season. Can say they already won against Man City, Tottenham and Chelsea, so it could the expected Underdog tactic.

Soon as I finish season I will report it here.

That's great news, every tactic need at least two versions, home/away, favorite/underdog options. Will test it as soon as I get my laptop back ;)

UNDERDOG SHORT.DM.POACHER

Version better suited for underdog teams or games when you're more likely to loose

Well, can't say it's perfect. Didn't got the League neither the Euro qualification on first season.
But Huddersfield was predicted to finish on 20th place, and a 6th place is very good, with some good victories on the middle. With 2/3 signings it would be better, but money didnt exists around there.

Tactic on first post attachments

UNDERDOG SHORT.DM.POACHER

Version better suited for underdog teams or games when you're more likely to loose

Well, can't say it's perfect. Didn't got the League neither the Euro qualification on first season.
But Huddersfield was predicted to finish on 20th place, and a 6th place is very good, with some good victories on the middle. With 2/3 signings it would be better, but money didnt exists around there.

Tactic on first post attachments

do you have a link buddy?

won the league and spanish cup with Valencia with your tactic :) now gonna start a new save and try the underdog tactic

The field size is matter? And corners, who the best player for this?

The field size is matter? And corners, who the best player for this?

Hi mate. Probably if we take care of that details it could improve results, but really I never care about it. I don't have much time free to play, so I let most of things for the Assistant Manager.

What tactic is best.. Erickssen cezcs.pep or This One???

Hello i used the v1cezs.pep tactic by Erickssen and now i want used This tactic but in opinion what is the best tactic?

Last edited: