Schalke vs Manchester United - UCL Semi-Final 26/4 & 4/5

Uchida is the first Japanese player in a CL semi final.

Come on Schalke!

This is the first time ive really seen Neuer in action, and I must say he looks very good. I hope to see him in the prem soon

Neuer is a beast of a GK. My fav and currently best GK in the world. Closest to Great Dane imo. He can thrown the ball half the length of the pitch. God hope we sign him instead of Bayern.

If Neuer plays well, SAF might go for him instead of De Gea but it looks as if he has his eyes set on De Gea

Hope we sign this Neuer guy, he's been incredible already.

Somehow managed to save the Rooney/Hernandez shots.

Not at all surprised watching Neuer saving every ******* shot. He is that good. Saved one on one, excellent reflexes (maybe best in the world) and he commands his area very well. Built like a tank. .

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Hope we sign this Neuer guy, he's been incredible already.

Somehow managed to save the Rooney/Hernandez shots.

I have been saying this for ages. He should be our number 1 target, sadly he is **** bent on staying in Germany.

Neuer to Bayern is as good as done deal, shame Bayern fans hate him and made so many banners against him..

I have been quite unimpressed with Schalke so far tbh, they leave to much space open

need to get up close and personal to beat neuer...

Hernandez shoot when you get that chance. Maybe Neuer covered the angle very well..

We are passing up so many opportunities, sometimes trying to walk the ball into net. Hope this wont come back and bite us..

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

One more passed up opportunity. Hernandez again.

Valencia has been absolutely brilliant so far.

Too many missed opportunities by Man Utd, should've scored by now.

Hernandez should play more like he normally does, as a poacher trying to beat offside trap as Schalke's defending is bad.

OMFG what a save by Neuer

Enough is enough Neuer. You have impressed SAF and you are moving to United. One more good save. Giggs this time..

Manchester United vs Manuel Neuer.

Tearing apart their defence time, and time again.

I'm surprised Inter Milan didn't do better against Schalke

I'm surprised Inter Milan didn't do better against Schalke

Inter were not good at all defenisvely and schalke picked them to pieces