ozey

Reaction score
simple. tactics for schalke! always arsenal. but fancy a go in the bundesliga. and iv chosen schalke! just want ideas really. know most of the players.

46 views and no help?! il go it alone!

You using the latest LFCMarshall update? If so, You would have Raffael and Michel Bastos but lose Lewis Holtby. I suggest playing either a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-3 with a line up like this:

4-2-3-1:

Hildebrand

Howedes - Matip - Papadopoulos - Fuchs

Neustadter - Jones

Afellay - Raffael - Draxler

Huntelaar

4-3-3:

Hildebrand

Howedes - Matip - Papadopoulos - Fuchs

Jones

Neustadter - (Buy a DLP)

Afellay - Draxler

Huntelaar

If you play a 4-2-3-1 like I said, Make both CM Ball Winning Midfielders, Neustadter was by far one of my top performers in my Schalke save which unfortunately got corrupted. I support Schalke in real life and let me tell you, On this game, The only teams that should create even a slight problem for you is Bayern and Dortmund. Maybe Leverkusen but they never perform on this game, Not to sure why they're brilliant in real life.

P.S: Schalke are having a terrible season this season, Huntelaar is completely off form and with Holtby missing we're looking very nervous on the ball.

thanks mate! i was gonna go with 4-1-2-2-1, as im not gonna use the update as i want to keep holtby! i will try all the formations out and see what happens! yeah, i see schalke aint doing so well. i keep my eye on the german league, there are some very good young talents emerging in the bundesliga.