Chrissy Ross

Reaction score
Ehm, this needs a lot of work.

Last edited:
It's a striker less 4-3-3, will give this a go and see how I get on!

Apologies. On my phone the now. Will update this morning. Its as **** near to perfect as I can get on this patch.

Interesting! so like the basic 433/451/41221 from FM but with an AM rather than ST?

Essentially a 4-6-0, the same formation Spain used in the Euros. Only thing is the AMC is an enganche.

I prefer striker formations but ths tactic looks beast! Will upload screenies later.

Liverpool 2nd Season: Won Newcastle 3-2 with Sterling scoring a hat trick but the fact that they scored two bothers me a bit. Nowhere near fluid though

2nd game against barcelona and i am losing 3-1 at half time....

Final score: Barcelona 5-3 Liverpool
They had 8 CCCS and i only had 2.. and the fans were devastated. What did they expect? Me winning them? The defending champions league champions? Screw logic!

Just realised uploaded wrong version. Amended version now uploaded. Corners sorted.

Started with Milan, had some encouraging performances during the friendlies, but El Shaarawy got injured for 5 months :/ Kaka is pretty inconsistent at AMC too, Sarabia is doing slightly better than him. Beat the **** out of most my friendly opponents, lost my first game(champs league qual) vs Pacos Ferreira at home :( . We created 6 CCC to their 0, had about 15 shots on target to their 2, somehow still lost 1-0. :S But the team is playing pretty well though, just wish my forwards were a tad more clinical.

First game with this tactic. Away to Rayo (i'm Barcelona) and I got pumped 5-2. I know it's only 1 game, but to concede 5 to RAyo is shocking.