6iW4Mga.png

Again for this one.
1. Are goals conceded soley via the flanks when up against AMR/AMLs?
2. How are goals mainly lost and roughly when?
3. Is the AMR/AML scoring more than the AF?
15-20 testbed thanks folks
Cheers.

Fantastic result Chrissy, but was wondering where you played Derdiyok? I liked the original tactic, never used it for many games but the games I did use it I had better possession and created a lot more chances, with the only down side being that the defence wasn't the best.

I see this new Scotia tactic is a 442, not really got the players for it, but good luck.

6iW4Mga.png

Again for this one.
Cheers.

Hello Mate, I'll have a load up and test now Chrissy

Decided to go for a new challenge on my save, took over Girondins Bordeaux who were sitting 18th when I took them over, got them to 9th position by the end of season. Playing with the first two tactics you uploaded though.

We also went on to win the Coupe de France against Paris in the final, abit lucky on penalty shoot-out ^^)

Shame you seemed to quit your work on this tactic, as I like the shape and the way it plays much! If anyone wants to give it a try I uploaded it again, have made some changes since on the original one there were player instructions missing for one of the FBs and one of the IFs.

Edit: //Began to use the tactic when highlighted on the 3rd screenie, against OL. Matches before have been with another Manager

Hey Chrissy............first 4 games. Spurs new save, October.....
Game 1 Fulham (H) won 2-1 Good link up play between wingers and CF for both goals. AML with one CFR with the other.
Game 2 Fiorentina (A) won 4-2 cross from AMR tpo CFL, corner, excellent inter-play centre of midfield to CFl. AMR with other.
Game 3 Liverpool (A) lost 1-6 )))))))))) cross from AMR ro CFL
Game 4 Arsenal (H) lost 0-1

6iW4Mga.png

Again for this one.
Cheers.

great tactic i change defenseive set corner because i conced lot of from corner

I'm confused now, was playing with the first tactic, now there are three xD But seeing as I sold all my strikers, I shall proceed to use the first for now :p

20 league games in with Milan, sitting in third with 41 points, behind Napoli and Juve. I had a lot of injuries, and a LOT of misses from CCCs so far, so maybe a bit unlucky. My right inside forward Remy Cabella(yes, I know he's not left footed) is leading the Serie A charts with 12, and has a total of 20 goals in all comps(30 games). Still not found a suitable player for AMC that is extremely consistent(started with Kaka and Sarabia, got Belhanda in the January window since I didn't have the cash to buy someone better.) Finished second in my CL group behind Chelsea.

Thinking of making some changes to the defensive corners and some other minor stuff, will let you know how it works out.

Last edited:
Here is my feedback on Scotia3

18 competitive games on a Chelsea new save. Undefeated.

Here are the games and some notes I made about goals conceded...

Chelsea 2 - 1 Stoke... conceded 10 mins from corner

Everton 1 - 3 Chelsea... conceded 85 mins individual error

FC Bayern 0 - 1 Chelsea

Chelsea 7 - 1 Tottenham... conceded 74 mins ball over top defence wide left at halfway line to middle of field 18 yard line

West Ham 1 - 1 Chelsea... conceded 34 mins short passes through middle of defence while in position sitting deep

Chelsea 4 - 0 APOEL

Chelsea 1 - 0 Newcastle

Brentford 0 - 1 Chelsea

Man City 2 - 2 Chelsea... 7 mins low drill cross diverted in from 8 yards. 24 mins carved open through centre of defence looked like maybe individual error

Shakhtar 1 - 1 Chelsea... 40 mins pen conceded after strong move down left hand side

West Brom 1 - 3 Chelsea... 52 mins finish from 18 yards after weak clearance

Chelsea 4 - 0 Crystal Palace

Galatasaray 1 - 1 Chelsea... 54 mins volley from 8 yards after cross from right

Chelsea 3 - 1 Southampton... 59 mins cross from right wing volley from 8 yards

Fulham 0 - 2 Chelsea

Hull 0 - 2 Chelsea

Chelsea 5 - 1 Galatasaray 84 mins exploiting no right back run in behind cross-field ball from opposite side

Swansea 0 - 2 Chelsea

Finally in answer to your questions:

1. No goals don't come solely via the flanks against AMR / AML in fact I didn't see this exploited nearly as much as I thought I thought I would.

2. The only thing close to a pattern I have noticed is conceding to drilled crosses which are turned in from about 8 yards out. Other than that it was an even spread. Set pieces. Individual errors. Playing through the middle. Runs from wide. Etc.

3. Benteke (AF) has 12 in 15 for me. Hazard (IF) has 5 in 13. Willian (IF) has 4 in 13. Lampard (MCL) has 6 in 13. Ramires (MCR) has 7 in 18.

The advanced playmaker really seems to struggle a bit as does the defensive midfielder.

It's really late if any other feedback helpful just ask.

Cheers, it seems to be a great tactic so far and seeing how far into the season it holds up will be interesting!

6iW4Mga.png

Again for this one.
Cheers.

hi play 21 game

only 4 defeats but all for away game

it s near perfect but i think we should find sometihn for away game

Well, here is my feedback. I used the original tactic (opening post) of Scotia and it worked very well for my Ajax. Need to say that I have tweaked the tactic into a 4-1-2-2-1 (4-3-3 with 2 wingers and a false nine striker) and here are my results so far. Dominated every single game in the Dutch league and with some luck I crushed City in the Champions League as well. I used D-line play against Manchester City, otherwise we were going down by a monsterscore.

I also need to notice that I play with a lot of youngsters (17 year old players) from my -U19. I also switch a lot between my players because I want to keep the morale high. Maybe it influence the results, but still we were going strong.

Used the original tactic in first season in-game, no signings an didn't use a (succesfully) corner tweak. Will test the pressure tactic (and possibly tweak) for you! Keep it up.. Edit: I will not test the pressure, because it is not an Ajax-formation.

Started to use this tactic for the first time against Heracles Almelo.

View attachment 408901 View attachment 408900

Here is my feedback on Scotia3

18 competitive games on a Chelsea new save. Undefeated.

Here are the games and some notes I made about goals conceded...

Chelsea 2 - 1 Stoke... conceded 10 mins from corner

Everton 1 - 3 Chelsea... conceded 85 mins individual error

FC Bayern 0 - 1 Chelsea

Chelsea 7 - 1 Tottenham... conceded 74 mins ball over top defence wide left at halfway line to middle of field 18 yard line

West Ham 1 - 1 Chelsea... conceded 34 mins short passes through middle of defence while in position sitting deep

Chelsea 4 - 0 APOEL

Chelsea 1 - 0 Newcastle

Brentford 0 - 1 Chelsea

Man City 2 - 2 Chelsea... 7 mins low drill cross diverted in from 8 yards. 24 mins carved open through centre of defence looked like maybe individual error

Shakhtar 1 - 1 Chelsea... 40 mins pen conceded after strong move down left hand side

West Brom 1 - 3 Chelsea... 52 mins finish from 18 yards after weak clearance

Chelsea 4 - 0 Crystal Palace

Galatasaray 1 - 1 Chelsea... 54 mins volley from 8 yards after cross from right

Chelsea 3 - 1 Southampton... 59 mins cross from right wing volley from 8 yards

Fulham 0 - 2 Chelsea

Hull 0 - 2 Chelsea

Chelsea 5 - 1 Galatasaray 84 mins exploiting no right back run in behind cross-field ball from opposite side

Swansea 0 - 2 Chelsea

Finally in answer to your questions:

1. No goals don't come solely via the flanks against AMR / AML in fact I didn't see this exploited nearly as much as I thought I thought I would.

2. The only thing close to a pattern I have noticed is conceding to drilled crosses which are turned in from about 8 yards out. Other than that it was an even spread. Set pieces. Individual errors. Playing through the middle. Runs from wide. Etc.

3. Benteke (AF) has 12 in 15 for me. Hazard (IF) has 5 in 13. Willian (IF) has 4 in 13. Lampard (MCL) has 6 in 13. Ramires (MCR) has 7 in 18.

The advanced playmaker really seems to struggle a bit as does the defensive midfielder.

It's really late if any other feedback helpful just ask.

Cheers, it seems to be a great tactic so far and seeing how far into the season it holds up will be interesting!

Impressive dude

DONE!

Ok this is as good as I can get any tactic. Plug and Play home and away.

Last edited:
The ridiculous over use of the ingame editor by some has rendered SS's totally useless and utterly suspect. Try the tactic yourself.

Last edited:
Chrissy - you need to start a new thread for your new tactic, it's really good and needs more attention!

Well I tried it with Barca..... Now I know your gonna say that any tactic will work for them, but that's just no true, I've tried a **** of a lot of tactics with them and pretty much every one concedes a lot of goals these days! This was the first tactic that I won all my pre season friendlies, scoring 3 or more and conceding none! Which I think is pretty good considering that Barca don't really have the players for this tactic.

would like to see more people trying it and for Chrissy to do some sort of write up on it.