Scott

Banned
Reaction score
reDue to the popularity of Leeums EPL game, i decided to start one of my own for all the public to be entered in.

We are after about 8-10 players, who are committed, enjoy banter, but dont go past the point.

i had to pull out of leeums game due to other committments, but they are over now, so no problem now.

attachment.php
Arsenal - BKFOG
attachment.php
Aston Villa - Andy Robertson
attachment.php
Birmingham -
attachment.php
Blackburn -
attachment.php
Bolton -
attachment.php
Burnley -
attachment.php
Chelsea -
attachment.php
Everton - Ronaseal
attachment.php
Fulham -
attachment.php
Hull -
attachment.php
Liverpool -
attachment.php
Man City-
attachment.php
Man Utd - Scott Button
attachment.php
Portsmouth - Yayesylaa
attachment.php
Stoke -
attachment.php
Sunderland -
attachment.php
Tottenham -
attachment.php
West Ham -
attachment.php
Wigan -
attachment.php
Wolves -

joel want to ramdomize who he is, no problem there

Hammachi league
name: fm10 big net game
Password 123

i did nick the idea of the logo's and colours system of Leeum, but it looks good.

Please dont post asking to be a team, that someone has already ask for, as there is only one of each team, people where kicked due to, circumstance of not ****** talking when we where trying to organise, so they went yes this is a dedicationship, get over it

times zone is the english time zone, and will be each evening, with an agreed day off.

NO MORE SPACES AT THE MOMENT, ANYONE ELSE WILL BE ADDED TO A WAITING LIST

waiting list

Last edited:
When are you planning on playing?
Like as in times?
Because I'm in the La Liga one, but would be interested in this if it didn't clash.

each evening would be the idea, probaly with 1 or 2 nights off a week, times would probaly be 5 or 6is to about 10.

Hmmm.. shame it clashes with mine, would of loved to jump into this. Never mind. Sorry man.

no problem, good luck with athletico in the la liga game

arsenal please

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

give me network ID and password to join game because i dont have a lot of time tonight but tomorow we will chat ok?

network of hammachi hasnt been set up, probaly going to start 2mo mate, so dont worry, i put you down as arsenal

or we can contact hire [email protected] please answer me

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

ok then when will be set up please let me know on mu msn please i like to play all day i was trying to find someone but now i finded THANKS and dont forget to let me know about the network connection ID and pass THANKS M8

He isnt playing all day btw mate, he is only doing evenings... Hope this works out well Scotty :)

good luck scott with this, i am in bigals and was one of the first so i wont be diitching him, would have joined though mate

What time zone are you playing in and what would the times/days be? If it works out schedule wise you can put me down =) as liverpool or man city not sure yet :p =)

how does it work mate iv never played a network game before :)

ill take west ham/

how is ti set up when we gonna start

use the " how to join a network game" help threaad please guys, if you dont know how

You should pick people out of a hat, choosing makes it unfair