I'd love to play this network game but all next week Im at home but the wife will be working during the day and theres no way she'll let me play when she's home if Ive been playing all day :(, if its still running when I go back to uni the week after and theres a team available I'll join though

Can i join too!??? If i can give me everton!!!

Network ID: FM_Online_2010
Password: 12345

anyone whant to join and try now?

riko_deco read the " how to join a net game thread" mate.

sorry mate, we are now full, i put you top of waiting list.

thanx dude, im a noob on the network game scene could any1 explane how it works ? thx in advance

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

thanx dude, im a noob on the network game scene could any1 explane how it works ? thx in advance

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

it is fairly easy, you need to download hammachi( google it), then you join a network, and join on fm10 screen, to the ip address/ server of the hosts, hammachi

thx im just trying that hammachi thing now, please pm me when im able to join ur game :D

everyone who is down please join hammachi network still waiting for 2-3 people, start 5ish 2mo

Sounds good

I'm in lads
Seems like fun
I'm in hamachi whats the details?

hey id love to play i'l be on tomorow night iv joined the hammachi thing please give other instructions im newbie, thanks

of people wont talk on Hammachi, then we wil have to cancel game, as we cant organise anything,

add me on [email protected] aswell

Good luck with this gents, may the best man win

All right ads I've joined up ready when you are.
[email protected]

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Whoops. Lads. That's what I meant. :]

please pm me with further instructions im reali new to this, ill be anyone, thanks

Hi,

I see you are already full. I would really like to play as any team, could you add me to the waiting list please? Unless anyone has dropped out, thanks.

Dan