Scott Buttons Net Game... Fm-base 2011!!!!

Scott

Banned
Reaction score
Right then Fellas, Good evening on this bright and wonderful nights. :)

On previous versions of this game, I have always enjoyed a summer full of Network games with members of this forum, So this year i intend to do the same. I want to know peoples interest( this is not a first come first serve basis, i will literally tell you to **** off if i know you to never turn up, or just to be a general douche).

The Rules....

1) Thou shall not pinch other players staff
2) Thou shall not bid for every memebers players without consent
3) Thou shall not miss 3 days in a row
4) Thou shall not be racist.
5) Thou shall enjoy the friend banter, without crying.

Right then, Register you interest and what league you would enjoy and i shall get back to you...

Peace Fellas

Scott

EDIT: SO Far the Prem Members are in as is Carl( Cjacko) as i know you guys well enough, and generally feel i can have a laugh with you guys.

Nathan if your going to get bored, please dont bother mate. :)

Scott
Cjacko11
Giggles
Ben
Jay Pricey
Alcarez( maybe)

They make the cut. Everyone else will be on the reserve list. thank You.

Last edited:
I was hoping maybe 2mo night... Then leave it until Tuesday, when we hit it really hard. It would be an evening game :)

Haven't played a decent net game in a while, could be worth a go.

Although there would be a chance I would get bored.

I was hoping maybe 2mo night... Then leave it until Tuesday, when we hit it really hard. It would be an evening game :)

I would be able to for a while i would suspect especially in the evenings. At the mo i havnt got the right programmes to play online games so what is the best way to go about this?

I would be able to for a while i would suspect especially in the evenings. At the mo i havnt got the right programmes to play online games so what is the best way to go about this?

Download a Programme Called Hamachi( download it) then the rest is pretty much easy as pie. There is even a tuturial done by our very own Tirath on here.

Download a Programme Called Hamachi( download it) then the rest is pretty much easy as pie. There is even a tuturial done by our very own Tirath on here.

Cheers bud all done and ready to go.

what league you planning on doing but I may be interested.

I dont mind tbh.
Wouldn't mind International but Im not too fussed

I dont mind tbh.
Wouldn't mind International but Im not too fussed

The Problem with International is the mass waiting between games i feel... But if others want, I can do that.

I also think we shoud Random Assign teams..? Any thoughts?

The Problem with International is the mass waiting between games i feel... But if others want, I can do that.

I also think we shoud Random Assign teams..? Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Im up for that, could be fun.

I also think we shoud Random Assign teams..? Any thoughts?

Im up for random assign provided i dont get one of the best teams :p in that league

Im up for this, it sounds like it will be fun

So what league is interesting people, come on there is no wrong answer( **** i sound like my old maths teacher)

i would fine it good if we done random teams but if we didnt then i like the idea of international

So what league is interesting people, come on there is no wrong answer( **** i sound like my old maths teacher)

Your old maths teacher was wrong then, if he asked whats 2+2 and you said 3 then that is wrong lol. What about the Championship?? Race for promotion.

I'd be interested in joining, ages since I did a network game, and I'm available most evenings :)

I'm in, not sure I can follow that racist rule though, I am pretty racist :(

Oh btw Game nights will be based around my Cricket life, and my social life, but i will let you know in Advance if we are not playing.....