Scott Buttons Net Game... Fm-base 2011!!!!

A Biased **** like you.... It would be awesome. Me, you and Carl in a net game....

Whats that song by Katy Perry.... Firework(s) are expected ;)

Might aswell invite Spurs' very own CJ and all ;)

Should be fun :)

BUMP BUMP

OP editted, anyone who is just going to *****, can well **** off....

It is only really singleplayer that I get bored with, with net games I am fine actually.

It is only really singleplayer that I get bored with, with net games I am fine actually.

Well it is a bit ****** late to let me know this now Nathan, you can be first reserve, and if the game runs smoothly with all of us in, I let you in as another player.... :)

Meh, not really too bothered if I play or not.

It's pretty annoying how I just missed my chance to do a net game. :'( Oh well, reserve please?

can i join this net game

Sorry Chris i dont want to take more then 6 players, incase it runs slow, if it runs nicely with 6, i will be open to expanding the game, and your get the heads up over it.

Sorry Chris i dont want to take more then 6 players, incase it runs slow, if it runs nicely with 6, i will be open to expanding the game, and your get the heads up over it.

no worries scott

Everyone down to play, Should of had a PM with the details!!!

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Game starts in 25minutes fellas, get in the network.

GAME WILL BE STARTED TUESDAY AT 6PM!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 04/06/2011 at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 02/06/2011 at 07:37 PM ----------

okay fellas, We had a good times last night, and i had a better one ;)

Game is next on tuesday, As Weekend is Social time.

Last edited: