Scott, Max & Luke; Chairman Game.

Put ze link to ze story in ze OP? :)
When we update we normally give a link to it anyway, just search Scott, Luke or Max into the live search and you'll find the thread, but I'll put it in the OP anyways.

Okay i will not be updating championship at all over the weekend. I am out at a wedding all weekend.

What's happened to this? (I know why championship wasn't updated)

I get it done soon, just be stupidly busy recently. I might need to talk to luke, as my laptop has currently died, awaiting it to be fixed.

Guys i have a slight problem, my laptop is ****** , mother board has melted, i am buying a new one soon. but i wont have FM as my current disk is stuck in there, and i get the dsk drive out, so if luke wants to cont he can, as the game is still on drop box. but i cant do it.

mate, there should be a little hole (very small!) next to the button to eject the cd, every computer/laptop has it

stick a needle in it, hope i helped!

mate, there should be a little hole (very small!) next to the button to eject the cd, every computer/laptop has it

stick a needle in it, hope i helped!

the hole is ******, i stuck a needle down there, but it isnt connected to the main system, basically the laptop is ****** beyond repair.