Scott, Max & Luke; Chairman Game.

Uh oh.. Port Vale took us to pens in the cup :S

I decide to keep Pulis and he signs those players? Why oh why.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Lost 3-0 to Norwhich as Stoke. Wonderful.

Comfortable win in the cup which is good, going into extra time is the last thing we need with a smallish squad.

Beat Bury 3-0 in round 1 and Hull 2-1 away in round 2. Is there going to be a League 1 update soon?

Excellent, a nice 3-2 win against the Argyle. Very happy with McLeish so far.

My mistake :$. I thought it was on an updated patch and as I got Scunthorpe we would be in League 1 XD

If we did get an updated patch...Scunthorpe still wouldn't be in League One.

Bring Martin Jol in and give him £15Mil (if I remember correctly) yet he signs the same player Roy Hodgson signs for Fulham, David Vaughan? Still we're currently 5th without losing a game so not all bad lol

For the manager formula [on the OP], where do i find the rep's for club and manager? As it says manager =out of 200 and Club = out of 1000. Bu tin the editor it is 10000 for each.

I just said if one was higher than the other, I couldnt find the 200 thing either

is there anyone that hasent got back to u guys on this ? cause if people havent been playing id love to take their place ! Im never of this thread :p haha

Heh. 2-0 away win in the Merseyside derby and 3rd in the league :D

[Very late] I'm in if there's any places, if not, can i be shortlisted or something?

Thaaaanks