Scott, Max & Luke; Chairman Game.

Max

Reaction score
Hello,

Most of you would of seen Kris and Jake’s Chairman game, due to annoying PMs from noobs and time consuming factors they had to stop running it. So we have decided to run our own version if the game.

For those of you not familiar with the set up of a Chairman’s game, here is the basic concept;

The chairman game is quite complex, each user is assigned a selected club, you're given your clubs balance and you decided the transfer and wage budgets you
want to give your manager, if you are not happy with proceedings; sack the boss.

How do I sack my manager?

Simply send a PM to the league adviser; they will inform you how much compensation you will have to pay to sack him, if you still want to proceed- Fire in! The money will come from the club balance. You will then have to go about hiring a new boss.

What Targets can I attract?

Each club has a rep out of 1000, whilst each manager has a rep out of 200. Those of you good at maths will realise that multiplying 1000 by 0.02 will give you 200, so if you multiply your clubs rep by 0.02 that would be the maximum world rep your manager can be. You will have to offer similar or higher wages to those the manager is currently on.

Rules;

1. You may part with as many managers as you see fit, the financial and moral implications are on you.

2. When sacking a manager you must pay a contract settlement, this will be what remains on his contract. E.g. Jake sacks Roberto Mancini; He earns £2m a year and is on a four year contract - Jake would have to pay Mancini £8m to pay him off.

3. When approaching a new manager, you cannot just hire anyone. I will only accept realistic managerial bids, Make sure your club has a greater rep than the club of your target. If your target is without a club, I will check his managerial rep. If it's unrealistic, he will reject you and you must find a different target.

4. If you want to approach another club about there manager, contact them directly and negotiate a fee. Once both parties have agreed, PM me and I will sort it out. No acting like little kids in this part, if you can’t agree a fee don’t abuse them for not giving you they’re manager etc, just get over it and move on please.

5. When offering a manager a contract, you will need to set his wages and contract length. If you are the WBA manager and want Alan Pardew from Southampton, you will need to offer him a greater wage and a contract length.

6. Transfer and wage budgets are decided by you, offer too much and you could see your club in administration. I will not edit the finances on FM at all. I will provide 6 monthly financial reports. This lets you keep on top of things.

7. Once the game starts, PM me with your club name and assigned transfer and wage budgets. I will implement your details into the game.

8. If you wish to sack your manager, PM me. I will then inform you of the costs to do so. If you wish to proceed, I will get it done and announce it on the thread.

9. I will provide Monthly game updates. Keep checking the thread to see how your side are doing.

Those where copied mainly from Kris rules and explanation. I stress this was his idea; we just felt it would be good to have a running version.

What clubs are we doing?

We are doing only the English Premier Division and English Championship, so there will be 44 users, these will be decided on most active and committed basis. Rather then first come or highest post count. You may ask to take part in this, but teams will be given to people at random.

Thanks

Scott, Max and Luke.

x

TEAMS - View attachment 102852

IT'S THE 10.3 PATCH, k? ;)

Click for story thread biatches.

Last edited:
Definately in. Would prefer to pick a team though.

I'm in as long as you don't recruit Jake's help.

Are you continuing with Kris' or starting a new one?

Im in, you better give me a prem team or ill stalk your facebook everyday (K)

i cud be interested
Sorry, but we're looking for more active members. Although, if there are spaces available and we see no other takers who are more active than you then we may let you join.

;)

But yeah you're in. :)

Sam and Edsyers - you're also in.

more ctive, how do you mean im on this site at least5 8 hours a ay and play fm at least 8 hours a day just because i dont post doesnt mean im not active?

more ctive, how do you mean im on this site at least5 8 hours a ay and play fm at least 8 hours a day just because i dont post doesnt mean im not active?

It was a group decision, no arguing please.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Definately in. Would prefer to pick a team though.

I'm in as long as you don't recruit Jake's help.

I'm in. :D

Glad to see it back. :p

I'm in again :D

Go on then, why not.

Your all in

Obviously not today, but what day do you think we'll find out what team we are?