Scottish player of the year?

DeanMcDonnell

Reaction score
Does as it says on the tin. Pains me too say but i'd give my vote to Steven Davis, destained for bigger and better thing than the SPL, who'd yous guys think?

i dont watch much scottish football, but from the games ive seen some guy whittaker has looked solid

id say Davies, Miller, Boyd, Whittaker or Scott Brown

but Whittaker has been on exceptional form this year you got to admit

Does as it says on the tin. Pains me too say but i'd give my vote to Steven Davis, destained for bigger and better thing than the SPL, who'd yous guys think?

I was always surprised that eh came to the SPL in the first place, he was always good when I saw him for Villa, what went wrong at Fulham?

Cammy MacDonald, Andy Halliday, Robbie Winters or Keaghan Jacobs :D

I'm assuming this means SPL player of the year? Well Keane's only been there for 2-3 months and he's proved he's better than any player the SPL have ever had. :p

Doesn't just mean SPL, there are three other leagues you know ;)

id say Davies, Miller, Boyd, Whittaker or Scott Brown

but Whittaker has been on exceptional form this year you got to admit

Whittaker is terrible at right back, which is supposed to be his natural position, somehow however he is bang on going forward. 13 goals from right back is un canny

James McArthur Ftw!
Anthony Stokes
David Weir?
Not the useless piece of **** that is Robbie Keane

The guy i seen running down my street with a ball, probably better than most of, if not all of the players in scotland:p

The guy i seen running down my street with a ball, probably better than most of, if not all of the players in scotland:p
remind me how many players that have played in the spl or are scottish play in the epl? stupid comment seeing as we seem to contribute alot of decent players

This guy was an amazing talent by the way heard barcelona were taking a look at him so shh

Kris Boyd, for breaking Larsson's record
... No. Boyd's good but breaking a record shouldn't mean that he's the best in the SPL.

Whittake or Davis to take it in my opinion. Whittaker has been on fire and Davis has played brilliantly.

who bougherra who has been linked with real and barca? or larsson who has actually played for barca

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

davis has been brilliant best player in the league

We'll see:p

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

i think his name was johnstico