Scottish player of the year?

Whittaker has been very good, but his position is RB & he's so much better at attacking, quite a few RB's are that way now'a'days, Dani Alves for example.

Not the useless piece of **** that is Robbie Keane

If 12 goals in 13 games is useless geif a team of useless ***** (well we already do have that, but geif players of the useless standrard of Keane)

Stevie Whittaker and Steve Davis

oh and Derek Riordan has impressed this season too

Andy Webster has been ecceptional. David Goodwillie for young player of the year!

Cammy MacDonald, Andy Halliday, Robbie Winters or Keaghan Jacobs :D
haha comon the livi :D, i dont know i've not been to impressed with scottish football its been poor all round this season and the last few i guess.

I don't know, but for Young Player it's going to be tough between Danny Wilson & Goodwillie, it's good to see Scotland have so many exciting young players :)

I have a feeling Goodwillie will ****** it as he's a striker.

I'm assuming this means SPL player of the year? Well Keane's only been there for 2-3 months and he's proved he's better than any player the SPL have ever had. :p

He's proven nothing apart from he's an overpaid, overrated pile of wank. If we actually had a good striker in the squad then he wouldn't have been needed. And saying he is the best player the SPL has ever seen is stupid.. Have you ever heard of Gattuso, Arteta or Larsson? I even rate Craig Bellamy higher than Keane.

I
He's proven nothing apart from he's an overpaid, overrated pile of wank. If we actually had a good striker in the squad then he wouldn't have been needed. And saying he is the best player the SPL has ever seen is stupid.. Have you ever heard of Gattuso, Arteta or Larsson? I even rate Craig Bellamy higher than Keane.

Harsh, but actully i agree with most of it, he's the best striker in the SPL atmo though i think, Boyd's not scored in 2 months. Still, bring Bellamy back to Celts =(.

I don't know, but for Young Player it's going to be tough between Danny Wilson & Goodwillie, it's good to see Scotland have so many exciting young players :)

I have a feeling Goodwillie will ****** it as he's a striker.

Tongue in cheek, TONGUE IN CHEEK. I was actually taking the mick out of the SPL, as everyone does. I don't follow the SPL, I try anyway. The only highlights I've seen show Keane scoring goals, and they've been quite good.

It's his pace that beats fat lazy defenders, also up here our players don't seem to understand the word mark & Keane takes advatage of it.