Actually I am getting an out of memory exception while using the tool - is there anything you can do here, or any advice?

Same, keep getting the same out of memory error. It worked the first couple of times i used it, since then it just crashes when i try to load game. (11.3)

I downloaded and it wasn't working at all but I use genie scout

Last edited:
I was wondering if there will be another update? I hope that there will be one, since this is the only scouting tool I like using. On 11.3 it works intermittently, usually working in august but then giving error messages the rest of the year. I could upload a couple of saves if you want? Fyi, the error is: "Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown." Thanks.

I was really looking forward to this tool as it allowed you to see "positional role" ratings. Dissapointed that the maker has not even said hes not going to put a new update one. :/

I was really looking forward to this tool as it allowed you to see "positional role" ratings. Dissapointed that the maker has not even said hes not going to put a new update one. :/
I'm disappointed that you did not browse the thread to find the new release for 11.3.

The initial link led me to page 30, where Foss posted a "Beta 1" or something. I clicked on that, but the page said "404 Not Found". Any help, Foss?

OMGZZ ITZ SAID UNHANDLED EXCEPTION ON IT, WHY DOESNTTT ITZ WORK ON FM12. THE MAKER IS AN IDIOT LOLZZZZ

seriously though Foss, its January and you still havent made it!!!!