Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Scoutmeister
An alternative scouting tool for FM2011

scoutmeister256x256.png

What it is?
Scoutmeister is a lightweight scouting tool for FM2011 for Windows. It's currently being fine-tuned after a long delay due to problems with the newest patch. These problems, however, have now been solved meaning the software works with the 11.2 patch.
Currently the main design points have been usability and speed, which hopefully it excels in. I won't be giving out a static release date because I doubt I'd stick to it, but it's not going to take too long.

Pictures

Click here for download

Last edited by a moderator:
I like i have never used any "cheat" softward but may use this.

Doesn't seem like Genie is going to ever come out so this is truly awesome.

Wewt.

Nice. Using a scout tool takes a dimension out of the game so it is not for me but well done, looks good.

Zomg you cheatz.

Seriously, though, looks good, might have to give it a whirl. Good effort whoever did it.

Thanks for investing the time, whoever did it.

Proper good job to whoever made this.

PS. Anyone who knows the identity of the developer, please can you not mention their name, or any kind of hint, they want to stay anonymous, and releasing their identity might prevent this from being an FM-Base exclusive

How would this prevent it from being exclusive to Base?

How would this prevent it from being exclusive to Base?

Because the person has asked not to be named, and I would rather we keep him happy and on our side, or he might want to release it on another site.

the beta is rape, i doubted (as did everyone) the programmers skills but oh well he proved us wrong thanks you.

the person that made this is...

ERROR 404 - Page not found.

If anyone has anything they would like to see in the software, feel free to make suggestions and I will pass them on to the developer, although he may well see them himself.

We love the person who made it, he is a true legend and we all love him with our life :wub: