Scunny Vs Forest

Goldsbury27

Reaction score
What do people think the Forest vs Scunny score will be tonight?
Im hoping for another Forest win to go 2nd in the league!!!

should be posted here
will probs get closed due to this
But I am praying for a Scunny win but it looks horrifically unlikely. Gonna go for Forest 4-0 Scunny.

In all seriousness, I think Forest will have a bit to much for Scunthorpe to handle, 4-1 to Forest.

Not bias at all thereBodell. And i dont think it will 4-0 im expecting a close game tbh.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Doubt we will score 4 it is away and forest never do very well on bopply pitches

Me, bias? Never.. :p

They've only won one game at home all season, just can't see them getting anything from you. Although, would be rather funny if they snatched all 3 points!

I remember we drew there 2-2 towards the end of last season and didnt get much off them in League 1 as far as i remember. 2-1 if were lucky.

How long has Mr Clough got left then u recon?

I remember we drew there 2-2 towards the end of last season and didnt get much off them in League 1 as far as i remember. 2-1 if were lucky.

How long has Mr Clough got left then u recon?

I don't think Clough will go, our board of directors are giving him their backing. Steve McLaren has been linked with the job as well.

Scunthorpe are just so bad, though they did give Cardiff a good game. We destroyed them so I expect forest to do so as well

scunny have only won once at home this season so forest win for me

this one win though will become 2 against us next tuesday

Well it took him 10 years to get burton up so he defo needs time lol.
I think Mclaren would be better cus he wud be able to attract good players rather than non league ones u keep getting.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Im thinking of going to the game when we play you in March its a mid week game u recon the turn out will be any good with you doing so badly this sesason?

went for tickets other day and rumors are that there aint many left so shouldnt be too bad

Last edited:
did you mean attendance for scunny or forest

been getting about 19k so dropped quite a bit from last season

did you mean attendance for scunny or forest

been getting about 19k so dropped quite a bit from last season

The game against Forest in March its a Tuesday night match?

Just seen the line ups for tonights game and Forest are playin with three strikers so the 4-0 may be on the cards

united starting to collect a nice supply of ex leeds players.Cresswell, Collins, Vokes, Doyle, Lowry. ;) (Lowry and Vokes were just short loans, Doyle was season loan)

Last edited: