Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I'm playing RSC Anderlecht in my first year. I sold Boussoufa and now I'm searching for a better/good winger: a FAST left midfielder. Money is the biggest problem. I have only 4 mil to spend... He should be fast, good in passing and a good free kick taker. I want him to have 4 stars.

:D:D:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
elia ? if you can get him that cheap, search in your player search filter?

J

jmoser

I know Lewis Holtby is a very good passer of the ball as far as wingers are concerned. Don't know about his pace, but I have seen him go for that price before. You could also try Diego Buonanotte a.k.a. Banana Boat.

Reaction score
Elia and Buonanotte are FAAAAAR too expansive, and Obertan and Kakuta don't want to come...

Reaction score
Andrew Driver is really good on my Hearts save, not the best at freekicks. prob will go for a £2 mil

He's worth a look.

Reaction score
Jesus Datolo - on loan at Espanyol from Napoli. His stats on mine are:

Season:2012/13
Pace:16
Acc:16
FK:16
Passing:15
Crossing:16
Corners:16

Mod-ern Day Legend
Reaction score
Mehdi Carcela/Jonathan Legear. Can't remember if either of them are left wingers, but they're both good. If not, Thorgen Hazard.

Reaction score
Elia and Buonanotte are FAAAAAR too expansive, and Obertan and Kakuta don't want to come...
Have you tried getting them on loan...if not how about emmanuel culio from cluj, Zezinho from santos,

Reaction score
Xherdan Shaqiri. Plays on both wings and fairly well rounded.

Reaction score
Try loan Obertan

Dont bother going for Holtby in the first season, hes on loan at Mainz (pretty sure)