flowidi

Reaction score
I'm playing RSC Anderlecht in my first year. I sold Boussoufa and now I'm searching for a better/good winger: a FAST left midfielder. Money is the biggest problem. I have only 4 mil to spend... He should be fast, good in passing and a good free kick taker. I want him to have 4 stars.

:D:D:D

Last edited:
elia ? if you can get him that cheap, search in your player search filter?

I know Lewis Holtby is a very good passer of the ball as far as wingers are concerned. Don't know about his pace, but I have seen him go for that price before. You could also try Diego Buonanotte a.k.a. Banana Boat.

Elia and Buonanotte are FAAAAAR too expansive, and Obertan and Kakuta don't want to come...

Andrew Driver is really good on my Hearts save, not the best at freekicks. prob will go for a £2 mil

He's worth a look.

Jesus Datolo - on loan at Espanyol from Napoli. His stats on mine are:

Season:2012/13
Pace:16
Acc:16
FK:16
Passing:15
Crossing:16
Corners:16

Mehdi Carcela/Jonathan Legear. Can't remember if either of them are left wingers, but they're both good. If not, Thorgen Hazard.

Elia and Buonanotte are FAAAAAR too expansive, and Obertan and Kakuta don't want to come...

Have you tried getting them on loan...if not how about emmanuel culio from cluj, Zezinho from santos,

Xherdan Shaqiri. Plays on both wings and fairly well rounded.

Try loan Obertan

Dont bother going for Holtby in the first season, hes on loan at Mainz (pretty sure)