Season Tickets

MisterStubbs

Reaction score
As I sit here and wait for my new season ticket to arrive, I was just wondering how many of you have season tickets at your club and if you do, where do you sit and how much does it cost you?

I sit in the East Stand upper, block E355... £684 :) bargain.... :)

Tottenham's season tickets vary, between around £700 for Park Lane stand seats to around £1,600 in the West Stand.

London season ticket prices in general are ridiculous, so I'm hardly surprised. Wait for an Arsenal fan to come here and shock you.

£50 at County, sit second to top row, in the centre, where all the chanting is. :)

£50 ? It's like £40000000000000 for a Rovers season ticket :'(

Aye, I do. My Dad pays. Upper centenery near the press box, good seats tbh. all I kmow is it costs a lot Xd

RIP OFF!

It's £3 for an under 16's match ticket, so if you came to EP, you'd have to just pay £3, home or away.

****. Gonna support Stockport from now on then ;). Fortunately I look a **** of a lot younger than 16, so instead of being charged £17 I get charged £10 :P

Just ordered my Argyle ticket today. :)

Did anyone here about Ipswich Towns top season ticket,

1001 quid the 4th most expensive in the land, behind Chelsea, arsenal and Spurs.

My United ticket cost just over 815 pounds. Worth every penny.

Brentford Season Ticket in the Ealing Road Terrace; where the atmosphere is :) £65 for U18.

anyone know how much the general tickets are in london? living in clapham now, might as well ***** about and get around to as many stadia as possible..

Last edited:
anyone know how much the general tickets are in london? living in clapham now, might as well ***** about about and get around to as many stadia possible..

Im going to Fulham away and I got my ticket for £50, id assume all tickets in London (prem) clubs are around that price

anyone know how much the general tickets are in london? living in clapham now, might as well ***** about about and get around to as many stadia possible..

The formula for London season tickets is as follows:

Regular Price (1.0) * London Mark-Up (2.5) = Your Season Ticket

The formula for London season tickets is as follows:

Regular Price (1.0) * London Mark-Up (2.5) = Your Season Ticket
lol, should be suprised really. the drinks prices in covent garden made my eyes water, and my wallet cry

About £180 for a Pompey season ticket in the unaccompanied Family section. Kinda high but I don't mind as the club needs the money anyway.

lol, should be suprised really. the drinks prices in covent garden made my eyes water, and my wallet cry

My dad used to run a pub in Covent Garden.

The entire area is overpriced. Most of London isn't that ridiculous.

Back