Season Tickets

London as a hole is overpriced. £6.00 for a pint in and around Wembley when I went few months back, rip off!... getting smart this Sunday though, taking some beers for the train journey (or is it ilegal to drink on trains?)

London as a hole is overpriced. £6.00 for a pint in and around Wembley when I went few months back, rip off!... getting smart this Sunday though, taking some beers for the train journey (or is it ilegal to drink on trains?)
will vm you cos we're taking it off topic (my bad)

but if anyone knows th prcies and has the time and patience to put tother a rough guide of prices for clubs (prem, and championship) over the weekend for, i'd be very very grateful

RIP OFF!

It's £3 for an under 16's match ticket, so if you came to EP, you'd have to just pay £3, home or away.
I payed £6/7 when I went to Stockport away last season :(

I payed £6/7 when I went to Stockport away last season :(

Yeah they were £6 for U16's last season.

Good to see you went, must have had a laugh at watching us attempt to play football.

Yeah they were £6 for U16's last season.

Good to see you went, must have had a laugh at watching us attempt to play football.
**** weather, **** football but a jokey day out and a 1-0 win to Brentford :)

have you recieved yours yet mate?

No not yet.

How much did your ticket cost for Sunday, I am paying just over 100 for it, quite expensive.

I am also going to the Fulham game ;)

No not yet.

How much did your ticket cost for Sunday, I am paying just over 100 for it, quite expensive.

I am also going to the Fulham game ;)

me neither, booked it over 2 weeks ago :S

£40 which is a real bargain, sitting front row next to the dugouts lol where you sittin :S and ahh cool, where you sitting at Fulham?

This is a proper away day :)

Good luck next season by the way :)

Thats quality pic there!

Cheers pal, you two, could be getting play-offs, Gary Alexander and Nicky Forster - good signings. :)

:) West Brom Season Ticket Holder now for 9 years im only seventeen tho. But its £300, and in all fairness whatrs £300 quid to go and watch the mighty ALBION play just wonderous football with absolutely no end product! THE ANSWER! £300 ******* QUID HAHAH :(

No way in **** could I possibly afford an Arsenal season ticket - I'd murder somebody for one though, I truly would.

I try and get to as many games as possible but that isn't many. Only been to around 10 in the last 2 seasons.

I just got bumped £160 for my Partick Thistle season ticket. I'll definitely not be getting one next year!

There's a 40,000 person waiting list for the Arsenal. I'm on it. Doubt I'll get one for about 10-15 years.

£80 for a year in the family stand at Blues.

Bargain.

£115 i think for my Sheffield Wednesday one on the KOP, all the singing is there and you get a good view, Can't wait for Saturday, Bring on Dagenham!

Would love to go to a few Arsenal games though to see the likes of Arshavin, Walcott, Fabregas, Van Persie, Chamack instead of Tudgay, Johnson, Purse, Mellor and Spurr :S

£186 for me in the Northam, bit pricy for league 1 football, but in a Premiership quality stadium every game has an atmosphere making it worth it.

£186 for me in the Northam, bit pricy for league 1 football, but in a Premiership quality stadium every game has an atmosphere making it worth it.

Be seeing you at St Mary's, Northam Stand :)

There is no point in me getting 1 at the moment as i work nearly every weekend but if i get a job witch i hope to have by the end off August then i will defo be getting one

Alas, I remember the days when I got a Notts season ticket for £30, or it was £4 on the gate. Those days are long gone now.

Back