Season Tickets

Be seeing you at St Mary's, Northam Stand :)

I take it your a Brentford fan - wasn't it a boring draw when you came down last season? Look forward to seeing you and the other thousands of Bees fans at St Marys :P

I take it your a Brentford fan - wasn't it a boring draw when you came down last season? Look forward to seeing you and the other thousands of Bees fans at St Marys :P
Boring ? Where were you ? A great game, atmosphere & goal from Cleveland Taylor & yes we will be there on the 11 December at St Marys also Ryan Dickson will be a great player for you and he will own at LB :)

Last edited:
would love to be able to afford a season tickett at chelsea but i would be looking at about 700-800 pound plus train fees for 19 matches maybe more.

And ill be seeing you both at Hillsborough?
Defo mate; Southampton, Sheff Wed & Plymouth are the stand out away fixtures for any league 1 fan. It will be my first visit to Hillsborough and I will be looking forward to it :) We play you at Griffin Park on the 5th September; will you be there or will you be watching on sky? If not I'll give you a special wave :)

Defo mate; Southampton, Sheff Wed & Plymouth are the stand out away fixtures for any league 1 fan. It will be my first visit to Hillsborough and I will be looking forward to it :) We play you at Griffin Park on the 5th September; will you be there or will you be watching on sky? If not I'll give you a special wave :)

Nah mate don't think i will be going to your ground, prob watch on sky :(
You will love it at Hillsborough seeing us score so many goal's, and oka. ;)

What about Rovers ? Surely the pasty is enough to convince you :D

£150 for my ticket in the Canton Stand. (The Rowdy Stand)

So I don't have to keep saying I'll see you there !
Brentford Home and Away :) From Home Park to Hillsborough I will be there :)

EDIT - Unless I have work :( luckily only a couple of games :)

Last edited:
Rovers put saltanas in the balti pies.

**** that ****.
Chicken Balti Pukka Pies at Brentford are so tasty :) You shouldn't be eating a Balti pie at Bristol anyway; Bristol Pasties FTW :)

Chicken Balti Pukka Pies at Brentford are so tasty :) You shouldn't be eating a Balti pie at Bristol anyway; Bristol Pasties FTW :)

Seeing as I will be living in Plymouth this season, I shall be having cornish pasties every game. :)

I'll take that into consideration :) Never have a pie at MK Dons they are rank; Brentford Balti Pukka Pies FTW :)

At County, we get some ****** plastic fork, but the pies are nice. :)

Back