Sebastian New Tiki Taka 4-2-3-1 ANd 4-3-3  Revise!

Sebastian New Tiki Taka 4-2-3-1 ANd 4-3-3 Revise! Version 20.4.1

Update 2020.7.24 4-3-3 Tiki Taka!

Attachments

• Sebastian 4-3-3 Vertical Tiki Taka Final Revise .fmf
    113 KB · Views: 154
  • TIKI TAKA 4-3-3 测试紫百合.png
    TIKI TAKA 4-3-3 测试紫百合.png
    607.8 KB · Views: 709
Last edited:
Karslucher 4231
Jahn R 4123
both relegation zone teams

Attachments

• 20200712084213_1.jpg
    20200712084213_1.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 1,448
[QUOTE =“ White Europe,post:2491074,member:467957”]
Karslucher 4231
贾恩R 4123
两个保级区队
[/引用]
---------------------------------
Thank you for the test, brother!

All my tactics are simulated 3D engine test, I don't like holiday test tactics very much!

What I like most is Tiki Taka style. The engine is not very supported in this generation! Not particularly strong style!

If you want to use 4-2-3-1, use the attachment below, 4-2-3-1 is more suitable for more freedom, and the roles and responsibilities are not the same! Thank you again! :)

[QUOTE =“ White Europe,post:2491074,member:467957”]
Karslucher 4231
贾恩R 4123
两个保级区队
[/引用]
---------------------------------
Thank you for the test, brother!

All my tactics are simulated 3D engine test, I don't like holiday test tactics very much!

What I like most is Tiki Taka style. The engine is not very supported in this generation! Not particularly strong style!

If you want to use 4-2-3-1, use the attachment below, 4-2-3-1 is more suitable for more freedom, and the roles and responsibilities are not the same! Thank you again! :)
Testing tactics in simulating mode tells You a lot about tactics, those teams are predicted to finish 14th and 15th, but we got 3rd and 4th position. That's mean tactics done very well and playing them in proper save watching games will only improve league positon.
For me its the quickest way to test at the moment...the only way i have time for;)

In this style of transmission and control, the 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-3 formations have the same settings. I have tried to perform differently. 4-2-3-1 I used if, a more personal role. At the same time, give the team more freedom to play.

4-3-3 in Tiki Taka tactics, it depends on the cooperation of two full backs and IW's team to insert the auxiliary attack! Tested the default best in degrees of freedom. At the same time, a single forward is more suitable for CF, not forward. Because of the lack of front waist support, as an all-round shooter, also need to return to the side to take the ball, like the DLF function! Connect the attack and defense of the whole team. No OPI settings!
So this one is better than the one you uploaded in your opening post?

Testing tactics in simulating mode tells You a lot about tactics, those teams are predicted to finish 14th and 15th, but we got 3rd and 4th position. That's mean tactics done very well and playing them in proper save watching games will only improve league positon.
For me its the quickest way to test at the moment...the only way i have time for;)
-----------------------------------
Thank you. Thank you again! friend!

[QUOTE =“ Smiza,帖子:2491079,成员:187049”]
因此,这比您在开幕文章中上传的那张要好吗?
[/引用]
----------------------------------
This is it! I posted it on 2#

Attachments

• Sebastian New Tiki Taka 4-2-3-1 Version 20.4.1 Revise.fmf
    60.5 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
so would you say the 4-2-3-1 is the more creative ( more for games you expect to win?)

so would you say the 4-2-3-1 is the more creative ( more for games you expect to win?)
--------------------------------
Brother, I mean, after my test, 4-2-3-1 gives players more freedom to play, and the scene performance will be better. I can't explain it, but the engine performance is the result! I put him in the comments section on the second floor!

Have You any tiki taka style in 352 formation?
---------------------------------------------------------、
I also like the 3-5-2 formation very much. I have tested the 3-5-2 Tiki Taka tactics with Fiorentina, and the effect can only be said to be average. The first test won the championship, the second test third. It is not stable and relatively dull.

For this generation of engines, 352 is not a particularly powerful formation. 4-4-2, 4-3-2-1, 4-3-1-2 are good.

I'll upload Gasperini Atlanta 3-4-1-2 and krop's 4-3-3 tactics later.

I use machine translation. English is not very good, sorry:)

Screenshot 2020-07-16 at 23.40.11.png

well well well...first match with the tactic...omg..sexy football

I got a little question do you give the Briefing and OI to the Assistant or do you just dont do any of this and let the teams play like they are. o.o

Edit: Without any IO and Briefing i get with PSG!!! most of the time a 0:0 or a 1:0 with 30 Shots soi'm trying now with the OI

Edit Edit: This tactic doesn't work at all

Last edited: