---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

lost with ipswich against reading with 4-1

How many matches have you played using this tactic untile that match that you are talking about ? You must wait for at least 10 games before you benefit 100% of a tactic.

P.S Even if you wait 100 games, this tactic won't work if you don't have quick CB's and a good Ball winning miedfielder, but if you have all the requirements I put in the description of this tactic, you will be amazed my friend :)

Last edited:
:)

wow super tare,chiar ma bucur sa vad un roman pe aici:)....chiar am sa incer si eu aceasta tactica:)....pare interesanta

Nu stiu daca e voie sa postam in romaneste pe aici, dar ma bucur de urale :) E cea mai buna tactica a mea si a dat roade cu toate echipele medii/mari. Apropo, daca te intereseaza am uploadat facepack-uri pentru unele echipe romanesti.

P.S Sorry for posting in Romanian, won't happen again :) Anyways, I was saying to my countryman about the tactic.

Last edited:
:d

so this was how it turned out. my team plays relly good. i lost a few games in the end but many off them was just unlucky and i don´t think the tactic matches my tactic YET i have completed some tranfers like Charlie Adams in Blackpool gonna tell you how it goes .

CHEERS MATE

Yes, I've seen how it turned out. I created this tactic for rather good teams. The main focus of my tactic is miedfiled (MC's) which must contain good players. If they don't do well, you will concede a lot. For a tactic to work, you need at least 10 games using it.

You can use it either way. I prefered to use it as support when playing agains strong teams and attack when playing against weaker teams.

nice post i will try with leverkusen ....i used an appropiate tactic but in different style ....won Europa League and 2nd position in bundesliga first season....my strikers where bad only long shots and misses ....i buy Vagner love and Junior Moraes ...

This tactic will work very good for you if you still have Vidal. He would be an excelent Ball Winning Miedfielder, which is required in this tactic. In fact, this tactic depends a lot on that miedfielder :) Give it a go, you won't regret.

what is the closing down instruction: whole field for CM's?. Own area for CB's. Whole field for winger's? etc. Nice tactic btw mate - good work

i have a question, i'm using Man Utd and using raikan tactic.. i read that this tactic is suitable for Man utd, so i have a question for u.. is Man Utd default squad capable enough to be used with this tactic?? sorry if my english is very bad..

i have a question, i'm using Man Utd and using raikan tactic.. i read that this tactic is suitable for Man utd, so i have a question for u.. is Man Utd default squad capable enough to be used with this tactic?? sorry if my english is very bad..