MaN UTD has a squad more than capable for this tactic. Fletcher - Ball Winning Miedfielder, Valencia - Winger Nani - Winger Rooney -Complete Forward Berbatov and Hernandez - Poacher and so on. Give it a go :)

Brilliant tactic, been doing pretty poor with Dortmund this season, and this tactic has everything their team has. Won 3-0 against Dinamo, 4-2 against Wolfsburg and 3-0 against Werder Bremen. So far so good. I've got a lot of injuries now though, so I'll see how it fairs with them.

In the first post of this thread I attached some training schedules, whitch I think are the best. You can keep an eye on'em. I barely have injuries over the season.

I'm using Dunc's training medium v2 I don't think it's the training as it's on medium.

In this case, I don't know what to say. Though I don't think it's because of the tactic.

MaN UTD has a squad more than capable for this tactic. Fletcher - Ball Winning Miedfielder, Valencia - Winger Nani - Winger Rooney -Complete Forward Berbatov and Hernandez - Poacher and so on. Give it a go :)

any new player should i buy to make this tactic complete?? i already bought moussa sissoko, eden hazard and phil jones..

Yes, when you buy a player, make sure he fits to the tactic. Moussa Sissoko playes best as a Box-to-Box Miedfielder, but he is equaly adept to play as Ball Winning Miedfielder. Hazard plays best as AML - Winger. In my first season, Hazard wes Player of the Year in England.

hello SebastianRO,thank you for your tactic.i dont play lot of matches but my first results are AMAZING!!!!!!!!your tactic looks brilliant.i play for czech team Brno second season.first season i won czech first league with Mr Houghs tactic but in CL i dont have good results......But when I used the last two matches your tactic, something wonderful happened!!!!sorry for my english(A)look at my team,its very weak against Espanyol and Bayern.....