second season budgets?

• Thread starter Thread starter woody3011
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 6K
NEW RULE: No showing off if you cheated.

/thread.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

NEW RULE: No showing off if you cheated.

/thread.

sorry my internet has been down
yes i was a shoacked as anyone

yeah i asked can you create a chairman but it kept ******** up my game

wat is fmrte??????

yeah i am a newbie but have been playin the game for several years just never posted much on the site!

sorry doubting u m8 , wow that was only for a top half finish, fmrte is where u can edit the game while you r playing it. that is amazing must of been some massive takeover.
Not unless u changed ur chairman resources as i saw u asking in other threads/?

Can you screen print your clubs finances page and post on here too.
Maybe he got £150m naming rights money but I doubt it...

150 mil wow! , i got 16.5mil with sheff utd in 2nd season having won the championship

no i didnt edit the chairman
if u look on tht thread i said sum1 2 buy the club so even if i had no certainty tht wud buy the toon!
it screwed up my game, kept crashing it :S

was lucky a guess :S
dont worry bout it bud lol
i would of doubted it lol
i got taken over and at end season upgraded youth, training and stadium, get a bit to spend in the jan window

I actually think the 4m per week wage budget is even more unrealistic...
Man City only spend like 2m
Thats like £800m over the average 4 year contract for players.
Please show me your finances page I need a laugh

no i didnt edit the chairman
if u look on tht thread i said sum1 2 buy the club so even if i had no certainty tht wud buy the toon!
it screwed up my game, kept crashing it :S

was lucky a guess :S
dont worry bout it bud lol
i would of doubted it lol
i got taken over and at end season upgraded youth, training and stadium, get a bit to spend in the jan window

k belive u now, i got 14.5 mill when getting charlton into prem 2 spend

there was a stupid value on one the sponsorship deals maybe the naming rights?

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

off topic but how do i put the quoted message in my posts :S

can you post a ss off your transfer's i'm getting my pc fixed 2moz i might start a toon save

You have clearly edited the Finances a £8.48m a year kit sponsorship deal until 2016???

400 mil turnover?!

*Strokes Chin*

It is a bit strange that the club;s finances rise suddenly. I only got 16 million in my Newcastle game when promoted.

theres my transfers
reconnmend
ebi smorlarek macheda (loan)

i did say i got some stupid sponsor deals :s
i never edited my finances.

in previous experience editing finances comes back to haunt ya and spoils the game!

yes i do agree tht it looks strange but again i believe this coz of sponsorships.

y would i start a thread about being shocked about the transfer funds i was given if i had cheated :S

and im sure i seen a while ago tht sum1 was taken over whilst playin as newcastle and receive a similar deal

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

thanks callumh-94

It just seems to good to be true in my honest opinion, I do not think your club would have had a high enough reputation to sign some of those players. Then again I could be wrong.

Back