second season budgets?

• Thread starter Thread starter woody3011
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 6K
well nah not really. it is a bit dodgy but in my current fulham game newcastle werepromoted and signed dzeko and mata so maybe he set his experience to interntional footballer?

It just seems to good to be true in my honest opinion, I do not think your club would have had a high enough reputation to sign some of those players. Then again I could be wrong.
if u give them enough money they will , look at mancity and robinho

nar it on default or semi-pro cant rememeber which!
does that make a difference like?

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

wages given to high profile players
young 140k
ashifeev 96k
dzeko 125k
gurcuff 125k
srna 90k

I noticed in your screenshot you get 150M for a mid-table finish? HOW MUCH WOULD YOU GET FOR WINNERS? :O

I think this is a glitch of some sort.. Newcastle were purchased for 100M.. So basically they just gave you a Newcastle and a half to spend? ;)

Out of chance i just finished my 3rd season with Newcastle. Finished 6th and won the fa cup and interestingly just got 150 million to spend although my wage budget is considerably less. I also got a take over lately by one of my directors so he wouldn't be filed with cash.

In my experience, I have never been given anywhere near that. I won't accuse you of cheating but some screenshots would nice mate. (H)

Yeah, same here. I got a takeover, won Championship easily, 5th round FA Cup, semis of Carling Cup, and 2nd season budget was 46m.
Does seem fishy.......

Out of chance i just finished my 3rd season with Newcastle. Finished 6th and won the fa cup and interestingly just got 150 million to spend although my wage budget is considerably less. I also got a take over lately by one of my directors so he wouldn't be filed with cash.

That's 09 :S

Its FM 10 but i was just using the flex skin.

Ahh my mistake,
Am I forgiven? :)

there my finace screen

So you are in August less than 2 months into the season and you have turned over 400m???
Look at your income screen that will tell you how you generated so much cash so please share as I need all the help I can get

if u give them enough money they will , look at mancity and robinho

Robinho never knew he was going to Man City until after the contract was signed. His agent did all the work for him. He thought he was moving to Chelsea.

Wow, you're spending 900k per week on wages?! who did you sign?

I won the Championship in my first season with Newcastle and got promoted (no FA cup though) and was only given about 9mill, signed Artem Milevsyki and was broke again!
Ashley is a complete tight ****, then lucky me gets taken over by some board member who 'isn't prepared to invest' any money in the club at that stage, or something. Wanted to focus on securing the future, pah!
I wanted to create the Newcastle dream team, get Aguero, Balotelli and all the other quality lads over to Toon to ogle the mini-skirted slags on a Friday night - they would've loved it!

With regards to the OP I'm still not convinced something fishy didn't go on. Strange finances. Don't take offence, I guess I'm just a skeptical guy :p

Back