Ameniste

Reaction score
I'm playing a Newcastle save. So I got Neymar for 40M from Santos. Barcelona offering 91M, Neymar is 22 years old at the moment. Should I sell him or keep him for a few more years?

91M . hmmm...... take it

Last edited:
but on the other hand, with neymar I can place in top 3 of EPL and get pretty far in ECC.

How did you manage to get 40 mill to spend at Newcastle? Also, how did you manage to make Barca offer 91M for him...I NEVER get decent offers, even when I have some of the best players averaging 8.00!

Btw I think you should take it...I mean, it's not everyday you get offered that amount in FM (or real life).

I basically rebuilt the team from scratch buying young players. Had a surplus and also got 66M in TV revenues following season. Is that normal?

I think I am going to keep him, I have a unbeatable offensive side at the moment and working on strengthening the defense. Signing Rodwell and Wilson.

That is really weird, something wrong with my game? I get 66M per season...I derno but perhaps the ridiculous transfer fees make up for it? I haven't been able to sign anyone decent under 20 mil yet.

By the way, I am using Dollars not Euros. That might explain the difference. 66M in Euros is about 45M

Last edited:
should have told before.

i was thinking of pounds

Does that change everything haha? I'm doing penalty shootout against arsenal in community shield. Neymar equalized for me 2-2

I paid 60million USD for him in my Villarreal save (about as much as you).

From what I've seen from him in a couple long term saves, I'd sell him at 90 million (150 USD). He is good, but I've never seen him do anything special. He's 28 playing at Real Madrid in my primary save and he only has continental reputation.

Also his stats aren't spectacular, you can find regens who are just as good if not better.

Last edited:
If you sell him, you will be able to sign some really good players for your squad. He isn't that amazing in fm

You definitely should sell him for that price :O once you have that money, you can get some regens that are as good as he is. If not a replacement for him that is quite good.

I bought Neymar for 17M with wolves.. and then after 3 seasons inter came knocking .. and offered me 60M.. I couldn't resist the offer.. but I did include a 40M buy-back clause which they accepted then sold him.. I've never bought him back until now..

I bought Neymar for 17M with wolves.. and then after 3 seasons inter came knocking .. and offered me 60M.. I couldn't resist the offer.. but I did include a 40M buy-back clause which they accepted then sold him.. I've never bought him back until now..

I didn't think you could buy back for less than you sold him for

Problem is that there isn't any better alternative to Neymar at the moment. I have a regen lined up to replace Neymar but he needs a few more seasons to get to the same level. I'll probably keep him until his mid-late 20s and sell him for a hefty profit to La Liga, would hate having to play against in EPL.

Problem is that there isn't any better alternative to Neymar at the moment. I have a regen lined up to replace Neymar but he needs a few more seasons to get to the same level. I'll probably keep him until his mid-late 20s and sell him for a hefty profit to La Liga, would hate having to play against in EPL.

But the thing is..he is managing newcastle and he is selling to barcelona for quite a good profit.

Trophy first and money comes after. I just finished my transfer season and till have something like 40M to spend. Why sell Neymar for 90M and have the cash sitting around doing nothing.