Hmm i guess so but sometimes you can sell that and get a good profit and spend it on better players. Thats if you find them.

I'm playing with a high dribble,passing, pace team. Someone at Neymar's caliber is hard to find. Also I got a few regens that should be selling for 20M+ in a few years if I don't need them anymore.

well i manage Olympiakos and bought Neymar at the end of the 1st season for 16M euros... his 1st season around 30+ goals and 10-15 assists.. 2nd season 40+ goals and 10-15 assists (won the ch.l.) third season 30+ goals 10-15 assists (lost 2 months)... plus i rotate a lot so i rest him... possibly could reach 50+ if i play him even more... at the end of season 4 (his 3rd season) i turned down barca for 50M and offered him a new contract to take the min release fee of 105M off.. now its 225.. bottomline he can give you the Ch.L. dont sell hime yet... i d wait until he gets 26 maybe... then i d get a huge offer probably... however i already got lukaku and babacar and a awesome poacher to replace neymar ine 2 years if needed...

One of my regens is becoming better than Neymar. I'll post a screenshot later but it seems I can sell Neymar whenever I want now.