Selling Antonio Valencia frst season

zzeezzy

Reaction score
Hey people,

I was wondering whether anyone has tried selling Antonio Valencia (Man U) first season first transfer window and how much you managed to get for him? At the moment I am thinking of selling him and not sure what asking price to set for him. His value = 7.25m.

Thanks for any help in advance,

Luke.

Last edited:
Why would you want to sell him, use him as a back up to Nani.

Why would you want to sell him, use him as a back up to Nani.

I use inside forwards in my formation, wingers just do not work so no option really, plus if I sell him I raise some decent funds to buy an inside forward instead. :p

never sell him!

or at least get £20m

I really like him as a player but unfortunately he just does not suit my formation (I use inside forwards) if I use wingers the formation does not seem to work as well, also with the money I get for him I could buy an inside forward instead.

I do not think the formation I use could work with him

(See attached)

Thanks for the help :)

I am in 2017 with my Man Utd file. I still have a spot for an ageing Valencia (whom i use an inside forward on the left to deadly effect) despite a wealth of riches:

Gotze, Ravel Morrison and Lucas Andersen who have both beaten all the odds to reach their full full potential.

Despite average stats, he always performs well and scores crucial goals.

I'll be honest, i shipped out Nani and young within 3 seasons, young particularly was very unimpressive.

I am in 2017 with my Man Utd file. I still have a spot for an ageing Valencia (whom i use an inside forward on the left to deadly effect) despite a wealth of riches:

Gotze, Ravel Morrison and Lucas Andersen who have both beaten all the odds to reach their full full potential.

I'll be honest, i shipped out Nani and young within 3 seasons, young particularly was very unimpressive.

Thanks Jake, I will try Valencia on the left see how he is, never thought of that, Young never seems to cut it in the games what matter only in pre season.

Do you retrain Valencia to the AML position or just use him there?

I think you should sell him, buy Lucas Moura, Gotze or James Rodriguez

Young is pathetic in Fm! **** stats and big salary, I normally sell him off end of the year...

Jake, please could you upload a SS of Lucas :0 been wanting to see a fully developed SS of him for a very long time!

thanks bud

Valencia plays well for me, he's my favorite right winger and works well with Rooney.

I usually sell him as i play with inside forwards as well, and as much as i think hes a great player he just doesnt fit into my tactic. I offer him to clubs for about £15 million and usually get a few offers of at least £10 million. I usually then buy Hulk for £28 million, have him inside forward right, and Nani inside forward left, works a treat.

Ye, just retrain his position to the AML. That's all and it will work.

I always play Valencia as an inside forward and he always does amazingly for me. He is one of my favorite players on the game (I love players with great physical stats) and that's why I spent the cash to get him on my Tottenham team. In 50 matches as an inside forward on the right, he scored 14 goals and picked up 25 assists while averaging a 7.40. I definitely recommend keeping him.

Im Man u and i play 4-2-4 with inside forwards with young and nani i think you sud give nani and young a try
View attachment 234971View attachment 234975View attachment 234976

Two thing:

Number 1: You have some of the strangest signings I have ever seen! Guti and Hoilet (I know he's quite good, but man untied good?)

Number 2: How do you get so many goals out of Nani, I also use inside forwards, but in a 4-5-1/4-3-3 and have tried everything to work him into my formation, I have him cutting inside with long shots set to rarely....any advice?

How do you play a 4-5-1 with United? Do you leave Rooney on his own up front? I find that United will always perform better in a 4-4-2/4-2-4 because it allows Rooney to play his natural role of dropping deep which in turn opens more space with the inside forwards to cut into, which may explain how he has so many goals with Nani. I know I get some pretty good numbers with Nani in a 4-2-4.

never sell on my save hes valued at 20mil alongside young i have 2nd 3rd world players of the year voted!! only messi is better so dont sell i sold nani for 20 mil to chelsea

Valencia will also be good as an inside forward. I even played with Jesus Navas as AMR inside forward and he did really well

i find Young to be amazing after the patch or its just the new formation im using lol. But I hate Nani the worse, Valencia is so much better than him.

I've used Valencia as an inside forward RW (support duty) and he plays really well, did so well that I ended up selling Nani.